Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
When Catholics and Muslims openly say that family planning is against their religion, what is wrong if Hindu leaders advise Hindus to have more children? I dont see anything wrong with it....In India everything that Hindu does is seen with colored glasses even when it is something that has always been there ! Most Hindu couple after marriage are blessed by elders - 'May your home be blessed with many children and grandchildren'....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
I am not going to comment upon the political agenda behind the statement but just think what will happen should Muslims overrun Hindus in numbers finally! :blink: :blink:

What will happen if Muslims outnumber Hindus! Nothing. They will be still Indians. What if all Hindus become muslims. Nothing. They are still human. Basic needs of all human are same irrespective of religion. There is need to think as Indians and not in terms of Hindu or Muslim. I wonder where the opium of religion lead us to.

That is where you are unfortunately wrong. I know that you have always been dismissive of our history, but it does have a tendency to repeat itself time and time and all the countries, civilisations that have failed to take lessons from its ancient history have been on the road towards their own downfall, we being no exception. Much as I am against being labeled a religious fanatic and I am not, but the truth was and will always remain, is that Hindus have been far more peace-loving and harmonious people than the community we are talking about. It is unrefuted truth that whenever power went in the hands of that particular community, there has only been blood-shed, total anarchy, constant threats against modesty of women etc. etc. Reasons for this are many including less cultural emancipation of the said community, lack of education etc. etc. and things are not much changed even today. Although they do have many educated people in their community but their proportion with respect to their total population is significantly low. The focus of such people is mainly on increasing their numbers only and nothing else. Is that healthy for any country? I do understand and realise that a government should not base its politics on religion at all, but that is what the congress party and its great leaders such as Gandhiji, Nehru etc. have given us and that is what we must now accept!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar, suni51
Indian civilization had always welcome people of other culture and religion. That's why we have so many diverse culture and religion. Indian society had always been tolerant about other religion. But India was always the land of Hindus.
Indian civilization had always welcome people of other culture and religion. That's why we have so many diverse culture and religion. Indian society had always been tolerant about other religion. But India was always the land of Hindus.

In most cases we did not invite them but they came as intruders, as aggressors, to rule over us. Converted forcefully and increasing their numbers purposely and we should support them in their ill designs. We should contribute to the progress of this country so that they can enjoy on your work. The fact is, wherever they have already outnumber Hindus, those areas are facing the utter chaos with no law and order working normally.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
It is a serious situation, may be the statement brings political leader as the name of organisation suggests but it is a serious preposition and it needs a hard thought why need for such statement.

http://mohanmekap.com/

In most cases we did not invite them but they came as intruders, as aggressors, to rule over us. Converted forcefully and increasing their numbers purposely and we should support them in their ill designs. We should contribute to the progress of this country so that they can enjoy on your work. The fact is, wherever they have already outnumber Hindus, those areas are facing the utter chaos with no law and order working normally.

This is a true fact and cannot be disproved by any means. Truth is that proper harmonious administration is just not possible by members of said community, in fact the moment they gain power anywhere in the world, they straight issue numerous bans on women folk first! :blink: :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

That's right. The tolerence that Indian culture has taught itself and others seems to be backfiring now as we are 'welcoming' everyone - even those people whom we really do not want here for the good of the country.

This is a true fact and cannot be disproved by any means. Truth is that proper harmonious administration is just not possible by members of said community, in fact the moment they gain power anywhere in the world, they straight issue numerous bans on women folk first! :blink: :blink:

I agree ! It is difficut to understand why this is so? Is it because of the religion and the traditions that are linked to it or it could also be that only people with a certain mentality get attracted to such beliefs ! Hinduism with all its drawbacks is still much more democratic and most of the outlawness comes from those who are attached to certain groups ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

When Catholics and Muslims openly say that family planning is against their religion, what is wrong if Hindu leaders advise Hindus to have more children? I dont see anything wrong with it....In India everything that Hindu does is seen with colored glasses even when it is something that has always been there ! Most Hindu couple after marriage are blessed by elders - 'May your home be blessed with many children and grandchildren'....

In fact, religion is a divisive and obstructing element. Catholics and Muslims oppose artificial means of family planning. Orthodox Hindus also do. Even Mahatma Gandhi was opposed to artificial means of family planning. All religions have similar views.

However what differentiates Ashok Singhal's statement is that he fears Hindus being reduced to minority. Muslims and Christians oppose family planning measures not because of fear of reducing numbers. This day do on purely religious grounds. Mother Teresa would oppose artificial family planning measures even if Christians were the only community.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

In fact, religion is a divisive and obstructing element. Catholics and Muslims oppose artificial means of family planning. Orthodox Hindus also do. Even Mahatma Gandhi was opposed to artificial means of family planning. All religions have similar views.

However what differentiates Ashok Singhal's statement is that he fears Hindus being reduced to minority. Muslims and Christians oppose family planning measures not because of fear of reducing numbers. This day do on purely religious grounds. Mother Teresa would oppose artificial family planning measures even if Christians were the only community.

Muslims have more children with the intent of increasing their population.In fact there was a time here in Kerala and bordering Krnataka when there was something termed as love jihad :dry: , where a musilm youth befriended and got a girl to mary him after converting her, it is the same in Catholism where a hindu almost all the time gets converted and never the other way round.There was a huge outcry and quite a few couple were caught ...I doubt if Hindus are that desperate, so the only sane thing that Hindu leaders can do is to advise the Hindus to have more children which is not harmful...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.