Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
That is true, Bajrang dal is part of Hindu outfit RSS or at least follows its trends and that has helped keep Hindus and their culture alive till date. People have tried their best to have it banned on false allegations but they will not succeed in their ill designs.

What's wrong with Bajrang Dal if it directs it's efforts to keep Hindu culture alive in the birth place of Hinduism?

There is nothing wrong with it's ideology but it is their violent ways that causes problems.

Some people understand only that language. Because despite warnings in a friendly way, these Valentine Lovers continued to repeat their amorous ways under the street lights amidst dwellings, Bajrangdal is forced to resort to violent ways.

I fail to understand what bajarang Dal has got to do with what the citizens do lawfully or even unlawfully. Celebrating valentine day is not unlawful. even If there is some vulgarity or anything unlawful, it is the police and not bajarang dal who have authority. Moral policing itself is unlawful. Needless to say that such activities of Bajarang SDal/ other outfits of RSS equate them to Taliban.

If the police is the authority and If the Moral policing is unlawful, Why the police is looking the other side seeing the moral policing of Bajrang Dal?

In Agra, Police does not allow Bajarang Dal to terrorise anyone. But Police appreciate cooperation by Bajarang Dal in nabbing cow slaughterers. This is okay. We should all (including Bajarang Dal) cooperate with police and not take law in own hands.

In AP Bajrang Dal deals with amicability or harshley according to the situation. The Valentine Lovers are breaking the street light bulbs in order to carry their amorous activities. For them Bajrang Dal reciprocates in the harshest way. All Bajrang Dal activities cannot be dubbed as unlawful. Here Bajrang Dal has ample public support.

I agree. Whatever Bajarang Dal or others do is not unlawful. If any citizen finds something wrong and acts within legal framework, all is okay. I like Bajarang Dal work in Agra pertaining to saving cows from beef traders by cooperating with police. .

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

What I found from this thread, there are different perceptions in different states,

http://mohanmekap.com/

What I found from this thread, there are different perceptions in different states,

So are they. Even mythologies too are different from street to street in the same place. So are the perceptions.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.