Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
By now if anyone has any sense I am sure they realise that people do not want any fundamentalism from any religion and what is instead required is personal freedom with regard to speech and life. If any politician is unable to provide this, he will be voted out and if a person or party wins after all the public awareness about their deeds and agenda, it shows that the public has faith in such a party and its leaders , so let us hope for the best !

actually when you go for a change, you do not realize what this may mean in long run. Once the fundamentalists get rooted, it is difficult to remove them.

It will be like corruption which has got rooted in these past years and people fight against it , similarly the public will fight against fundamentalism as well....This is something that will be there in our system since it is a multi layered multi religious society and people have all kinds of views !

Religious fundamentalism cannot be uprooted easily. It's deep rooted in the society since centuries. May be a case or two where one dares to go against the fundamentalists. But we need more.

Basically India is a multi religious society and majority of the people want peace .Loving your own religion and promoting it is no sign of fundamentalism...It is only when religion gets linked to terrorism and autocracy that there is fear which I dont see happening here, although all political parties have used religion for their own gains when it suits them...

All politicians used religion to achieve their mean ends. I'd say these political parties Nationalised corruption in different hues and colors.

It is true that most political parties use religious and caste divide for gaining votes. But if a fundamentalis party gets thumping majority, the consequences are very fearsome and unimaginable. Just see what happened in Pakistan- a theorcratic state. A toddler has been charges with planning murder. The government officer got thumb impression of the toddler for giving him bail.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: rambabu
By now if anyone has any sense I am sure they realise that people do not want any fundamentalism from any religion and what is instead required is personal freedom with regard to speech and life. If any politician is unable to provide this, he will be voted out and if a person or party wins after all the public awareness about their deeds and agenda, it shows that the public has faith in such a party and its leaders , so let us hope for the best !

actually when you go for a change, you do not realize what this may mean in long run. Once the fundamentalists get rooted, it is difficult to remove them.

It will be like corruption which has got rooted in these past years and people fight against it , similarly the public will fight against fundamentalism as well....This is something that will be there in our system since it is a multi layered multi religious society and people have all kinds of views !

Religious fundamentalism cannot be uprooted easily. It's deep rooted in the society since centuries. May be a case or two where one dares to go against the fundamentalists. But we need more.

Basically India is a multi religious society and majority of the people want peace .Loving your own religion and promoting it is no sign of fundamentalism...It is only when religion gets linked to terrorism and autocracy that there is fear which I dont see happening here, although all political parties have used religion for their own gains when it suits them...

All politicians used religion to achieve their mean ends. I'd say these political parties Nationalised corruption in different hues and colors.

It is true that most political parties use religious and caste divide for gaining votes. But if a fundamentalis party gets thumping majority, the consequences are very fearsome and unimaginable. Just see what happened in Pakidstan- a theorcratic state. A toddler has been charges with planning murder. The government officer got thumb impression of the toddler for giving him bail.

Very true. Fundamentalists are a menace to the very concept of Democracy. And ours is one of the biggest democratic countries. Fundamentalists have no place in a democratic country.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.