Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Asking wisely questions are good but that question should improve our knowledge. If we are asking question means we do not know the answer so if any person tell the answer we should analyze it and take the good things from that and adopt it in our life.

Analysing things is important people who take others blindly may harm themselves. I always prompt my kids to ask questions so that they may learn and know things better.

That's a good practice. Questioning habit will show its results in the long run when the children grow up.

Yes in childhood we all are curios and at that time one should answer all their queries so that they may learn to know the difference in right and wrong. :)

And also widens the knowledge base as the children grow up. Knowledge is power.

Yes parents should talk to their kids as much as possible. I remember I used to be a very talkative child so as my kids but its always a pleasure to answer their questions. :laugh:
Asking wisely questions are good but that question should improve our knowledge. If we are asking question means we do not know the answer so if any person tell the answer we should analyze it and take the good things from that and adopt it in our life.

Analysing things is important people who take others blindly may harm themselves. I always prompt my kids to ask questions so that they may learn and know things better.

That's a good practice. Questioning habit will show its results in the long run when the children grow up.

Yes in childhood we all are curios and at that time one should answer all their queries so that they may learn to know the difference in right and wrong. :)

And also widens the knowledge base as the children grow up. Knowledge is power.

Yes parents should talk to their kids as much as possible. I remember I used to be a very talkative child so as my kids but its always a pleasure to answer their questions. :laugh:

If yo do not find pleasure in answering the child's questions, children feel dejected. And this should not happen during childhood. This leads to inferiority complex in the child.
Innocent questions of children often makes me think that they are the best explorers.The same intensity is not seen in adults but it is important to put questions.
Innocent questions of children often makes me think that they are the best explorers.The same intensity is not seen in adults but it is important to put questions.

When we ask questions then only the answer could come. We should appreciate the thoughts from our children.

It's a pity many parents dismiss the wise Questions asked by the children as simply, "A childish talk." asking signifies a child's curiosity to know about the things. This should not be nipped in bud.
A question leads to another - Thats why we should patiently respond and explain when small children ask questions even if you are pressed for time.I have seen parents brushing them away or asking the children to shut up. The poor child might find its own answer through imagination or even get wrong information through others ..

Yes true. Young children are especially very curious because everything is new for them. At this time it is very important for parents not to avoid or ignore them and their questions. We should listen to them and motivate them and help them boost up their imagination.

I love writing and sharing ideas

Curiosity be it in children or in adults opens flood gates to hitherto unknown Avenues. Most of the world renowned inventions started with curiosity.

Questions however silly should be asked and not kept to oneself. In a professional front as well, I have seen people holding back their questions, which in turn leads to confusion at a later stage.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Questions however silly should be asked and not kept to oneself. In a professional front as well, I have seen people holding back their questions, which in turn leads to confusion at a later stage.

The reason for holding the question by some, points out towards only one reason. They fear that they would" be belittled and looked down".

Yes true. Even in our personal lives many misunderstandings arise due to holding back your point of view. I have seen this and experienced this as well. For e.g. the few days back I was a little upset with one of my friends but yesterday I just called her up and cleared the matter. Now I am relaxed and there are no more doubts in my mind.

I love writing and sharing ideas

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.