The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The terrorists are so brutal that they even advertise their killings on the media like the ISIs is doing with Americans and now yesterday with a British aid worker.Tommorrow i one of them is caught and a death sentence passed against him , all the so called human rights group start off asking for mercy for him...where are these groups when the killings take place ?

Nothing can be done any organization or even by the UNO in the Jungle Raj. These incidents of Beheading happened even in India in the Naxalite prone regions of Chattisgarh. Human rights groups make noise. Nothing more than noise making. Even complete battalions of police are wiped off. These incidents are going unabated..

It is but very unfortunate that even police battalions cannot bring the naxalites down.

I am from this Naxal region. Police or even Military could not do anything.

Yes, even in Orrisa..naxal areas..people dread going there..be it any part of our country the naxals, the terrorists always have an upper hand..even army is not competent enough to deal with them.

I am from Odisha AP border. that's why i have a clear picture
The terrorists are so brutal that they even advertise their killings on the media like the ISIs is doing with Americans and now yesterday with a British aid worker.Tommorrow i one of them is caught and a death sentence passed against him , all the so called human rights group start off asking for mercy for him...where are these groups when the killings take place ?

Nothing can be done any organization or even by the UNO in the Jungle Raj. These incidents of Beheading happened even in India in the Naxalite prone regions of Chattisgarh. Human rights groups make noise. Nothing more than noise making. Even complete battalions of police are wiped off. These incidents are going unabated..

It is but very unfortunate that even police battalions cannot bring the naxalites down.

Yes, even in Orissa..naxal areas..people dread going there..be it any part of our country the naxals, the terrorists always have an upper hand..even army is not competent enough to deal with them.

Ok...then am sure you must be aware of situation.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Yes, even in Orissa..naxal areas..people dread going there..be it any part of our country the naxals, the terrorists always have an upper hand..even army is not competent enough to deal with them.

Ok...then am sure you must be aware of situation.

Very much. I have many civilian friends from both sides of Odisha and AP.

The probem is funding of commando forces, When Veerappan was roaming free in Karnatak - Tamilnadu bordering jungles the commandos stationed had just 2 rifles although there were more than 20 people in the check post at Gopalpuram where I spoke to them when we had visted there. They were hard of supplies - one of them had to take a cycle and go 12 kms and bring grocery supplies because the jeep was meant only for emergencies.Under such circumstances how can they function ? this also goes to show how our state governments functioned.The CM and the ministers , even the MLAs go around all over the place wasting public moneyand those who are protecting us are made to live on the verge of poverty !!!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The probem is funding of commando forces, When Veerappan was roaming free in Karnatak - Tamilnadu bordering jungles the commandos stationed had just 2 rifles although there were more than 20 people in the check post at Gopalpuram where I spoke to them when we had visted there. They were hard of supplies - one of them had to take a cycle and go 12 kms and bring grocery supplies because the jeep was meant only for emergencies.Under such circumstances how can they function ? this also goes to show how our state governments functioned.The CM and the ministers , even the MLAs go around all over the place wasting public moneyand those who are protecting us are made to live on the verge of poverty !!!

Additionally police forces do not have neither holidays nor a break all along the year. They hardly have any family life. This makes the police dejected. In these conditions how can we expect a sincere and devoted police force?

Additionally police forces do not have neither holidays nor a break all along the year. They hardly have any family life. This makes the police dejected. In these conditions how can we expect a sincere and devoted police force?

Its a true fact.Because of these problems nowadays yoga and meditation classes are being arranged for police men to get relieved out of their stress.

Its a true fact.Because of these problems nowadays yoga and meditation classes are being arranged for police men to get relieved out of their stress.

Well, if yoga and meditation classes are held for policemen, that is a very good initiative.

Well, if yoga and meditation classes are held for policemen, that is a very good initiative.

The practice of holding yoga classes for police forces by voluntary organizations are in vogue.

The practice of holding yoga classes for police forces by voluntary organizations are in vogue.

This was a news for me...but anyway, if holding yoga sessions can transform the behavior of police men, make them more people friendly, it is obviously a positive change.

This was a news for me...but anyway, if holding yoga sessions can transform the behavior of police men, make them more people friendly, it is obviously a positive change.

If you Google search, you will come to know about all the details of those NGOs who hold such classes for police personnel.
Thank you said by: Mousumi Ghosh
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.