The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The terrorists are so brutal that they even advertise their killings on the media like the ISIs is doing with Americans and now yesterday with a British aid worker.Tommorrow i one of them is caught and a death sentence passed against him , all the so called human rights group start off asking for mercy for him...where are these groups when the killings take place ?

Nothing can be done any organization or even by the UNO in the Jungle Raj. These incidents of Beheading happened even in India in the Naxalite prone regions of Chattisgarh. Human rights groups make noise. Nothing more than noise making. Even complete battalions of police are wiped off. These incidents are going unabated..

The probem is funding of commando forces, When Veerappan was roaming free in Karnatak - Tamilnadu bordering jungles the commandos stationed had just 2 rifles although there were more than 20 people in the check post at Gopalpuram where I spoke to them when we had visted there. They were hard of supplies - one of them had to take a cycle and go 12 kms and bring grocery supplies because the jeep was meant only for emergencies.Under such circumstances how can they function ? this also goes to show how our state governments functioned.The CM and the ministers , even the MLAs go around all over the place wasting public moneyand those who are protecting us are made to live on the verge of poverty !!!

Additionally police forces do not have neither holidays nor a break all along the year. They hardly have any family life. This makes the police dejected. In these conditions how can we expect a sincere and devoted police force?

Its a true fact.Because of these problems nowadays yoga and meditation classes are being arranged for police men to get relieved out of their stress.

Well, if yoga and meditation classes are held for policemen, that is a very good initiative.

The practice of holding yoga classes for police forces by voluntary organizations are in vogue.

This was a news for me...but anyway, if holding yoga sessions can transform the behavior of police men, make them more people friendly, it is obviously a positive change.

If you Google search, you will come to know about all the details of those NGOs who hold such classes for police personnel.

Yoga and medititation classes will bring out a huge positive change in each ones life. Because once you started practicing it regularly, it will change your way of approach towards your life in a positive manner.
The terrorists are so brutal that they even advertise their killings on the media like the ISIs is doing with Americans and now yesterday with a British aid worker.Tommorrow i one of them is caught and a death sentence passed against him , all the so called human rights group start off asking for mercy for him...where are these groups when the killings take place ?

Nothing can be done any organization or even by the UNO in the Jungle Raj. These incidents of Beheading happened even in India in the Naxalite prone regions of Chattisgarh. Human rights groups make noise. Nothing more than noise making. Even complete battalions of police are wiped off. These incidents are going unabated..

The probem is funding of commando forces, When Veerappan was roaming free in Karnatak - Tamilnadu bordering jungles the commandos stationed had just 2 rifles although there were more than 20 people in the check post at Gopalpuram where I spoke to them when we had visted there. They were hard of supplies - one of them had to take a cycle and go 12 kms and bring grocery supplies because the jeep was meant only for emergencies.Under such circumstances how can they function ? this also goes to show how our state governments functioned.The CM and the ministers , even the MLAs go around all over the place wasting public moneyand those who are protecting us are made to live on the verge of poverty !!!

Additionally police forces do not have neither holidays nor a break all along the year. They hardly have any family life. This makes the police dejected. In these conditions how can we expect a sincere and devoted police force?

Its a true fact.Because of these problems nowadays yoga and meditation classes are being arranged for police men to get relieved out of their stress.

Well, if yoga and meditation classes are held for policemen, that is a very good initiative.

The practice of holding yoga classes for police forces by voluntary organizations are in vogue.

This was a news for me...but anyway, if holding yoga sessions can transform the behavior of police men, make them more people friendly, it is obviously a positive change.

If you Google search, you will come to know about all the details of those NGOs who hold such classes for police personnel.

Yoga and medititation classes will bring out a huge positive change in each ones life. Because once you started practicing it regularly, it will change your way of approach towards your life in a positive manner.

There are a plethora of benefits offered by yoga. Most importantly yoga makes you prepared for facing the adverse conditions.

There are a plethora of benefits offered by yoga. Most importantly yoga makes you prepared for facing the adverse conditions.

Yes. Yoga will make one flexible in terms of both physically and mentally.

Yes the benefits of yoga has been long established.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

About the benefits of yoga I think we discussed enough through my many early threads.

About the benefits of yoga I think we discussed enough through my many early threads.

We should stop here..if we have nothing new to discuss.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

We should stop here..if we have nothing new to discuss.

A good suggestion. i have seen posts are getting repeated. I request the moderator to lock the thread as it is exhausted.
The fear of death is not that of the murderer, but of the penitent. Those are the two different states of mind of the same person who plays double role as a beast and a man. If the beast dominates and the human passions decline, he is unfit to live in the society. He does n’t deserve sympathy even in disguise of a last wish.
The fear of death is not that of the murderer, but of the penitent. Those are the two different states of mind of the same person who plays double role as a beast and a man. If the beast dominates and the human passions decline, he is unfit to live in the society. He does n’t deserve sympathy even in disguise of a last wish.

True. With Bestial mentality a man doesn't deserve sympathy. They are not fit to live amidst the society.
There apears nothing more to discuss on the topic. So this is locked. For topics like Yoga etc. another thread could be created.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.