The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The Nithari case accused Koli sentenced to death wants to know whether hanging is painful. Apparently, he fears death less and pain more. It takes about two minutes to die by hanging. But these two minutes must be painful. I wonder if jail authorities can allow the convict to take liquer and die in state of intoxication so as to reduce pain.

https://in.news.yahoo.com/hanging-painful-asks-jittery-nithari-butcher-koli-095617718.html

I think when death haunts us in the form of a particular date..as in if you get to know that on a certain day you will be hanged to death..the idea itself is very scary and painful..but I don't see why this a person who has himself committed a crime of killing someone fears death or fears the pain that will caused.

A killer is seldom brave. He is most coward when his own life is at stake.

Exactly. Which is why the killer was asking repeatedly the hangman " How the death would be.?

Well said..it serves him right..hanging till death is still an easy death for the killer in this context...

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

The Nithari case accused Koli sentenced to death wants to know whether hanging is painful. Apparently, he fears death less and pain more. It takes about two minutes to die by hanging. But these two minutes must be painful. I wonder if jail authorities can allow the convict to take liquer and die in state of intoxication so as to reduce pain.

https://in.news.yahoo.com/hanging-painful-asks-jittery-nithari-butcher-koli-095617718.html

I think when death haunts us in the form of a particular date..as in if you get to know that on a certain day you will be hanged to death..the idea itself is very scary and painful..but I don't see why this a person who has himself committed a crime of killing someone fears death or fears the pain that will caused.

Exactly. Which is why the killer was asking repeatedly the hangman " How the death would be.?

Well said..it serves him right..hanging till death is still an easy death for the killer in this context...

It's also seen , whenever there is a delay in execution, they plead the authorities to relive the from death every minute.

It's also seen , whenever there is a delay in execution, they plead the authorities to relive the from death every minute.

And probably they are sentenced to life imprisonment...and then left free to commit more crimes.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

And probably they are sentenced to life imprisonment...and then left free to commit more crimes.

No are sentenced to death. Sometimes execution gets delayed duo mercy appeals to the President. In such cases these pleadings take place. it happened in Kasab's case

No are sentenced to death. Sometimes execution gets delayed duo mercy appeals to the President. In such cases these pleadings take place. it happened in Kasab's case

Because these kinds of loopholes many of the criminals are easily escaping.

There are no loop holes. Death is imminent but execution may be delayed. This delay causes more pain and dreadful

There are no loop holes. Death is imminent but execution may be delayed. This delay causes more pain and dreadful

The person who cause for the death should be punished, We should not allow the person getting escape. In rajiv gandhi case some persons are escaped by telling the reason of having family. They should think it before doing any crime. Punishment should be equal to all.

The person who cause for the death should be punished, We should not allow the person getting escape. In rajiv gandhi case some persons are escaped by telling the reason of having family. They should think it before doing any crime. Punishment should be equal to all.

Yes. nobody is above the Board and the law has to be exercised so that there will be fear of punishment in the law violators.

Yes. nobody is above the Board and the law has to be exercised so that there will be fear of punishment in the law violators.

Terrorist should get severe punishment because they are knowingly doing the crime.

Terrorist should get severe punishment because they are knowingly doing the crime.

Terrorists say they are forced to resort to terrorism.. Mainly unemployment is the main reason for terrorism. If the government creates employment opportunities terrorism can be eradicated.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.