The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
One can imagine what the state of mind is for those suffering from terminal illness when they are sure of an early death. The only thing that ay help is family support and care ....And for those convicted of heinous crimes it is a good time to go through their actions and know what death means to others ! There is no need to make it any less painful for them when they never felt any mercy for their victims !

Waiting for the death knowing well it's imminent, is a tortuous experience. Yes the criminals do not deserve sympathy. Once what they caused to others is now tapping on their doors. They have to suffer the agony.
One can imagine what the state of mind is for those suffering from terminal illness when they are sure of an early death. The only thing that ay help is family support and care ....And for those convicted of heinous crimes it is a good time to go through their actions and know what death means to others ! There is no need to make it any less painful for them when they never felt any mercy for their victims !

Waiting for the death knowing well it's imminent, is a tortuous experience. Yes the criminals do not deserve sympathy. Once what they caused to others is now tapping on their doors. They have to suffer the agony.

Yes, criminals who commit murders should not be spared..and no not deserve any sympathy in the name of one last wish before death. Did he think about the girl or her last wish...

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Yes, criminals who commit murders should not be spared..and no not deserve any sympathy in the name of one last wish before death. Did he think about the girl or her last wish...

Definitely. Unless pain is not known, these atrocities will go on for ever Their last wish, for which there ia a provisio, it should not be sanctioned.
The terrorists are so brutal that they even advertise their killings on the media like the ISIs is doing with Americans and now yesterday with a British aid worker.Tommorrow i one of them is caught and a death sentence passed against him , all the so called human rights group start off asking for mercy for him...where are these groups when the killings take place ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The terrorists are so brutal that they even advertise their killings on the media like the ISIs is doing with Americans and now yesterday with a British aid worker.Tommorrow i one of them is caught and a death sentence passed against him , all the so called human rights group start off asking for mercy for him...where are these groups when the killings take place ?

That is exactly the double standards we see everywhere. The way these people were killed by beheading them and recording it on video speaks volumes about how brutal and coldblooded they are. Same with so many convicts in India who raped brutally and killed women and girls in cold blood among others, and yet got pardoned to life from death by our esteemed Presidents! :blink: Personally, in this case, I think the process of killing must be slow and long drawn to make him feel the hell that the little children felt while he was killing them! He deserves no mercy of any kind at all!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar

And what UNO

What UNO is doing is another question about the heinous crimes committed by USIS? plaguing me . Human right at least make noise. UNO ?

That is exactly the double standards we see everywhere. The way these people were killed by beheading them and recording it on video speaks volumes about how brutal and coldblooded they are. Same with so many convicts in India who raped brutally and killed women and girls in cold blood among others, and yet got pardoned to life from death by our esteemed Presidents! :blink: Personally, in this case, I think the process of killing must be slow and long drawn to make him feel the hell that the little children felt while he was killing them! He deserves no mercy of any kind at all!

//Personally, in this case, I think the process of killing must be slow and long drawn to make him feel the hell that the little children felt while he was killing them! -- I completely agree with you...these criminals should know what it feels like...and other criminals should learn from such examples.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

//Personally, in this case, I think the process of killing must be slow and long drawn to make him feel the hell that the little children felt while he was killing them! -- I completely agree with you...these criminals should know what it feels like...and other criminals should learn from such examples.

In short the criminal should know what amount of agony he has caused to others at least before he's hanged.
The Nithari case accused Koli sentenced to death wants to know whether hanging is painful. Apparently, he fears death less and pain more. It takes about two minutes to die by hanging. But these two minutes must be painful. I wonder if jail authorities can allow the convict to take liquer and die in state of intoxication so as to reduce pain.

https://in.news.yahoo.com/hanging-painful-asks-jittery-nithari-butcher-koli-095617718.html

I think when death haunts us in the form of a particular date..as in if you get to know that on a certain day you will be hanged to death..the idea itself is very scary and painful..but I don't see why this a person who has himself committed a crime of killing someone fears death or fears the pain that will caused.

A killer is seldom brave. He is most coward when his own life is at stake.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The Nithari case accused Koli sentenced to death wants to know whether hanging is painful. Apparently, he fears death less and pain more. It takes about two minutes to die by hanging. But these two minutes must be painful. I wonder if jail authorities can allow the convict to take liquer and die in state of intoxication so as to reduce pain.

https://in.news.yahoo.com/hanging-painful-asks-jittery-nithari-butcher-koli-095617718.html

I think when death haunts us in the form of a particular date..as in if you get to know that on a certain day you will be hanged to death..the idea itself is very scary and painful..but I don't see why this a person who has himself committed a crime of killing someone fears death or fears the pain that will caused.

A killer is seldom brave. He is most coward when his own life is at stake.

Exactly. Which is why the killer was asking repeatedly the hangman " How the death would be.?
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.