Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Now the Chinese troops have withdrawn from the region. apparently, Chinese have the policy of periodically irritating India.

Yes. Chinese are known for hide and seek ploys. Anyhow, India has to be cautious with Chinese.

Chinese and Pakistan always gives trouble to India. They are still believing that India won't take much action against them. Chinese also giving trouble to japan.

Right now the Chinese troops have withdrawn from the region. Perhaps Modi's talks with Chinese president recently is the reason for withdrawal of the forces.

Chinese will again enter and leave. This is their habit. They provoke but do not carry things too far.

What kind of policy is this? Provoking and disappearing ? It's nothing but intimidating.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Now the Chinese troops have withdrawn from the region. apparently, Chinese have the policy of periodically irritating India.

Yes. Chinese are known for hide and seek ploys. Anyhow, India has to be cautious with Chinese.

Chinese and Pakistan always gives trouble to India. They are still believing that India won't take much action against them. Chinese also giving trouble to japan.

Right now the Chinese troops have withdrawn from the region. Perhaps Modi's talks with Chinese president recently is the reason for withdrawal of the forces.

Chinese will again enter and leave. This is their habit. They provoke but do not carry things too far.

What kind of policy is this? Provoking and disappearing ? It's nothing but intimidating.

I think Chinese President wants to not only intimidate but attack India, when India soldiers would not be ready..considering that the Chinese troops have withdrawn from the region....but I have no latest update on this news piece.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

I think Chinese President wants to not only intimidate but attack India, when India soldiers would not be ready..considering that the Chinese troops have withdrawn from the region....but I have no latest update on this news piece.

He was intending to be ready for regional war not with India. it's clear now from the recent Hongkong unrest.

He was intending to be ready for regional war not with India. it's clear now from the recent Hongkong unrest.

Okay..but war should be avoided even with Hongkong..wars always lead to death of innocent people.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Okay..but war should be avoided even with Hongkong..wars always lead to death of innocent people.

Who will avoid wars ? What you and I think are our views. But Chinese think otherwise. It's their policy. Hongkong is a part of China and now now China wants to take away a part of Hongkong's autonomy.

Who will avoid wars ? What you and I think are our views. But Chinese think otherwise. It's their policy. Hongkong is a part of China and now now China wants to take away a part of Hongkong's autonomy.

War is not the solution for all. We should not allow the Chinese troops to enter in our border. After war the situation will come more worse than now.

War is not the solution for all. We should not allow the Chinese troops to enter in our border. After war the situation will come more worse than now.

This topic is about the intentions of Chinese President's message to be ready for a regional war. We have to discuss about whether the regional war is against India or some other country.

We have a very large boundary with China. It is a herculean task to guard such a large boundry if the war is in many regions- ay ladakh as well as Arunachal Pradesh.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The war against India will not be a regional war but a full fledged one. The Chinese president was asking his men to be prepared against the regional Muslim warring groups active in certain parts of China.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: rambabu, mohan manohar, Dwarakanathan
The war against India will not be a regional war but a full fledged one. The Chinese president was asking his men to be prepared against the regional Muslim warring groups active in certain parts of China.[/quote

A pertinent point Sunil. War against India would be a full fledged war. Not a regional war. Additionally your other thread had made the things clear.
Thank you said by: suni51
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.