Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Yes. Why not? Our PM should consider this proposal and do the needful.

In fact we should have national food, national drink, national transport, national religion, national political party,  etc besides national book.

Great idea !!!! Gives our country and our culture a new identity worldwide ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In order to clear the stalemate going in the present Parliament Session, I would suggest the following Books for  National Book/s Of India.I'm more than sure the opposition will be pleased and Stalemate melts.

• How to Steal
  • How to hoodwink the Tax payer.
  • How to do Money laundering.

Of course the venerable members can add some more.

Here's more: 101 Ways to Get out of Jail for Corruption

1001 Ways to Escape Prosecution for Murder Charges

101 Ways to Hoard Black Money in Your Homes

101 Ways of Instigating Riots

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: rambabu

Here...Here.. With this list our opposition will be the happiest lot

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

The Opposition now stands to lose a lot of money since their vistas for corruption are now considerably lowered, so they could start a publishing house for such books. The books will sell like hot cakes!

The Opposition now stands to lose a lot of money since their vistas for corruption are now considerably lowered, so they could start a publishing house for such books. The books will sell like hot cakes!

Absolutely. Those books may very soon be "Top Sellers" too.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

In fact we should have national food, national drink, national transport, national religion, national political party,  etc besides national book.

I understand the huor in this. It is really funny to have so many 'national'. Then we may have more than 100 'national' things and will need a separate reference book to compile.all 'national' things'.  Incidentally, the moment, you have a 'national reliion',  your secularism ends and you become a theocratic state.

Incidentally, it makes no sense to say that ita is not a religious book just because this contains 'knowledge'. May be tbut the 'knowedge' is there in all books- religious, non religious or anti religious.  In fact, the saffron lobby's real agenda viz. saffronizing everything- education, administration, way of life- even through coercian- is being exposed.   

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I understand the huor in this. It is really funny to have so many 'national'. Then we may have more than 100 'national' things and will need a separate reference book to compile.all 'national' things'.  Incidentally, the moment, you have a 'national reliion',  your secularism ends and you become a theocratic state.

Incidentally, it makes no sense to say that ita is not a religious book just because this contains 'knowledge'. May be tbut the 'knowedge' is there in all books- religious, non religious or anti religious.  In fact, the saffron lobby's real agenda viz. saffronizing everything- education, administration, way of life- even through coercian- is being exposed.   

Why should so-called saffronization be such a big problem now? We have endured more than 60 years of islamized secularism due to congress party's policy of Muslims first, baki sab bakwaas!

Thank you said by: usha manohar

The fears arising out of Geeta is mere baseless and unfounded.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.