Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I agree with Gulshan sir, in 10-12 years of time when Hindus will left to minority status there will be no need of any common Law but they will be forced to follow the rules imposed on them. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

I agree with Gulshan sir, in 10-12 years of time when Hindus will left to minority status there will be no need of any common Law but they will be forced to follow the rules imposed on them. 

There is no need for common personal law irrespective of size of population of respective communities. There cannot be a uniform common law even for Hindus. There is Mitakshra system in most parts of country whereas there is dayabhag in Weest Bengal and Assam.  Just as a family makes its own rule for internal management,  a community has rules for internal matters like succession, marriage and divorce etc.  There may be some bad practices in personal law of Hindus, Muslism or others. Then it should be concern of respective communities to rectify.  It suffices that we hae same law for all in criminal, business r corporate affairs.   Here I may mention unique provisions in Income Tax that benefit Hindus only. These are about artificial juridical person. A Hindu can have any deity- god or goddess- as a seperate income tax assessee. A Muslim having no belief in numerous gods, has no such advantage. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
suni51 wrote:

There is no need for common personal law irrespective of size of population of respective communities. There cannot be a uniform common law even for Hindus. There is Mitakshra system in most parts of country whereas there is dayabhag in Weest Bengal and Assam.  Just as a family makes its own rule for internal management,  a community has rules for internal matters like succession, marriage and divorce etc.  There may be some bad practices in personal law of Hindus, Muslism or others. Then it should be concern of respective communities to rectify.  It suffices that we hae same law for all in criminal, business r corporate affairs.   Here I may mention unique provisions in Income Tax that benefit Hindus only. These are about artificial juridical person. A Hindu can have any deity- god or goddess- as a seperate income tax assessee. A Muslim having no belief in numerous gods, has no such advantage. 

Would highly appreciate if Suni51 could substantiate his loaded statement that Hindus will be reduced to minority in 10-12 years time, something that did  not happen even in about 800 years of Muslim rule. This is important because this surmise is one of the key reasons for asking common civil code in the country. Otherwise the argument collapses.

vijay wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Would highly appreciate if Suni51 could substantiate his loaded statement that Hindus will be reduced to minority in 10-12 years time, something that did  not happen even in about 800 years of Muslim rule. This is important because this surmise is one of the key reasons for asking common civil code in the country. Otherwise the argument collapses.

The registrar general and census commissioner, under the home ministry, had compiled the data by March 2014, but the previous UPA government held back the release. But the good news is the data could be released soon. Let's wait and see what it has to reveal. 

suni51 wrote:
vijay wrote:
suni51 wrote:

The registrar general and census commissioner, under the home ministry, had compiled the data by March 2014, but the previous UPA government held back the release. But the good news is the data could be released soon. Let's wait and see what it has to reveal. But this is official that community is increasing @24% which is way away average growth rate. 

@Gulshanji

I was quite puzzled at your citing the provisions of a piece of an economic legislation in dealing with a constitutional issue that too out of the ordinary and putting in no way any community under any discrimination or disadvantage. Your views on non-justiciability of the provisions of Directive Principles are preety archaic. The Constitution-makers were not simply indulging in pastime and wasting their time drafting them. These form the core of the guiding spirit of a modern and vibrant democracy. These represent the highest ideals for a state to endevour to achive. No student of constitutional law would ever accept your line of argument which is patently stripped of merit with all its sound and fury. 

suni51 wrote:
suni51 wrote:
vijay wrote:
suni51 wrote:

The registrar general and census commissioner, under the home ministry, had compiled the data by March 2014, but the previous UPA government held back the release. But the good news is the data could be released soon. Let's wait and see what it has to reveal. But this is official that community is increasing @24% which is way away average growth rate. 

The same report says that the rate has fallen from 29% in 1999 -2001 to 24% in 2001-11 period a fall of 17%. The rise of Muslims in national population has risen from 13.4% to 14.2% during the ten year period less than 1%. The national growth average is 18% during 01-11 period. It can be expected that at this rate in the next ten years the Muslim growth rate will be much nearer to the national average. Data should not be manipulated but correctly interpreted. 

vijay wrote:
suni51 wrote:
suni51 wrote:
vijay wrote:
suni51 wrote:

The same report says that the rate has fallen from 29% in 1999 -2001 to 24% in 2001-11 period a fall of 17%. The rise of Muslims in national population has risen from 13.4% to 14.2% during the ten year period less than 1%. The national growth average is 18% during 01-11 period. It can be expected that at this rate in the next ten years the Muslim growth rate will be much nearer to the national average. Data should not be manipulated but correctly interpreted. 

The focus is on difference of growth rate in between that particular community and rest of the communities and not that their rate has gone down slightly.. 

suni51 wrote:
vijay wrote:
suni51 wrote:
suni51 wrote:
vijay wrote:
suni51 wrote:

The focus is on difference of growth rate in between that particular community and rest of the communities and not that their rate has gone down slightly. 

That is now out of focus with details provided  in my answer. The growth rate of Muslims compared to their earlier growth rates has also registered a fall of 17%. with improving social parameters it will continue to all further to national average levels. The issue is can you accept the reality or continue to have biased opinions.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
chinmoymukherjee wrote:

@Gulshanji

I was quite puzzled at your citing the provisions of a piece of an economic legislation in dealing with a constitutional issue that too out of the ordinary and putting in no way any community under any discrimination or disadvantage. Your views on non-justiciability of the provisions of Directive Principles are preety archaic. The Constitution-makers were not simply indulging in pastime and wasting their time drafting them. These form the core of the guiding spirit of a modern and vibrant democracy. These represent the highest ideals for a state to endevour to achive. No student of constitutional law would ever accept your line of argument which is patently stripped of merit with all its sound and fury. 

Sir, I had gone through the matter on drafting of constitution in Google search. I got the understanding that many issues on which there was divergence of views and no conclusion could be reached, inclusion in the directive principes was resorted to as a compromise. Uniform ciuvil code is also one os such issues.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.