Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Of course deadlines make a difference. These deadlines should be self imposed. You have to impose a deadline on your self and strictly adhered to. 

This is because we are too lazy sometimes. If you ask about me I just wait for the dead lines. I am trying to change myself but it's hard to change habits.

Even with deadlines many people due to fear of failure will never attempt even to start the job. This  fear of failure mall make all the difference between an achiever and a non-achiever.

rambabu wrote:

Even with deadlines many people due to fear of failure will never attempt even to start the job. This  fear of failure mall make all the difference between an achiever and a non-achiever.

I am a good starter as I start things well but don't complete them before time just wait for the dead line.  :-)

What's the reason? You start but you cannot complete.  How it helps you to have a dead line? Who will impose the deadline?

Most of the time I leave work in the middle as I get bored of the things. I remember in school or college I used to start doing assignments/project works earlier than anyone but used to complete at last just thinking it's time to submit and sometimes it has happened that I have submitted my work at very last minute.

Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

Most of the time I leave work in the middle as I get bored of the things. I remember in school or college I used to start doing assignments/project works earlier than anyone but used to complete at last just thinking it's time to submit and sometimes it has happened that I have submitted my work at very last minute.

Did you ever think of the reason for boredom ? Let me tell you. They say work will not tire you. but the boredom tires you.

Boredom tires you because of Monotony.

Change the activities often.

Even I while go for morning walks i will not walk through every time in the same way. I often change my route. This enables you to find out new things you never about.

Now apply these simple facts to your life. Change the mode of your activity. Boredom never dares to come anywhere your vicinity

Second thing I observed from the data you provided is You are not clear about your aims and objectives.

The above are the reasons for your Procrastination.

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta

Having a team also helps a great deal in completing it within deadline and it reduces boredom to a large extent.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:

Having a team also helps a great deal in completing it within deadline and it reduces boredom to a large extent.

Absolutely. In a team you will be forced to follow the other members. This in turn leads to eradication of "Boredom."

Why do we practice such instruments which are not fun and that leads to lack of interest where other person seems to rejoice bit for its own procrastinations. This does not imply a sense to it.

http://mohanmekap.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.