Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I mentioned some channels. For example our own Telugu media for the last 3 days has been showing Under ' Breaking News " as Heavy down pour in Vizag that's my Place. In fact there was not even drizzling what to talk of Down pour ? Do you call it as Reliable news ? However i never mentioned entire media is unreliable

usha manohar wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

After reading the thread, I have been enlightened by active writers like Mr Suny Agra, Mr Rambabu & Usha Madam that Doordarshan & BBC are the news to watch to get the right news though Doordarshan, of late is into political affiliation. I would like to know whether even after this affiliation whether Doordarshan is better than other channels or not.

Also it is very true that negativity is being spread by this kind of propaganda. There are 2 ways of subsiding it

1. Use our discretion & Ignore it. (Or atleast let the Indian Boddunan Community go with it.)

2. Stick to those channels like BBC & Doordarshan which do not go with such kind of activity of going by TRP.

Thank you Boddunan Community for starting, conversing & expressing this topic. It has benefitted me a lot. I would watch BBC from now & watch Doordarshan as well if it is better than other channels.

I would say, be open minded and watch all there is before drawing any conclusions...I try and watch all channels including the local ones which I find give me more local news which is useful for me. They also give some world news focusing on different places and cultures of the world which is very informative...So all news channels have something or the other that is useful..

K Madam. In business channels I have seen that ET Now is good in terms of giving authenic & good advice in share market, to the extent possible with good reasoning & analysis. DD News, NDTV 24*7 are also well conducted. Thank you for telling me to be Independent & to have my own analysis.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

After reading the thread, I have been enlightened by active writers like Mr Suny Agra, Mr Rambabu & Usha Madam that Doordarshan & BBC are the news to watch to get the right news though Doordarshan, of late is into political affiliation. I would like to know whether even after this affiliation whether Doordarshan is better than other channels or not.

Also it is very true that negativity is being spread by this kind of propaganda. There are 2 ways of subsiding it

1. Use our discretion & Ignore it. (Or atleast let the Indian Boddunan Community go with it.)

2. Stick to those channels like BBC & Doordarshan which do not go with such kind of activity of going by TRP.

Thank you Boddunan Community for starting, conversing & expressing this topic. It has benefitted me a lot. I would watch BBC from now & watch Doordarshan as well if it is better than other channels.

I would say, be open minded and watch all there is before drawing any conclusions...I try and watch all channels including the local ones which I find give me more local news which is useful for me. They also give some world news focusing on different places and cultures of the world which is very informative...So all news channels have something or the other that is useful..

K Madam. In business channels I have seen that ET Now is good in terms of giving authenic & good advice in share market, to the extent possible with good reasoning & analysis. DD News, NDTV 24*7 are also well conducted. Thank you for telling me to be Independent & to have my own analysis.

ET and DD channels are impartial in their news services

epraneeth77 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

If you are interested in business news , I feel that CNBC is the best because they cover almost everything there is besides giving live coverage of share market from Monday to Friday after which they have market analysis  . And as far as other news channels go they are all more or less the same ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

DD sounds impartial but the truth is DD has always been the mouth piece of government and people who do not support the party in power Will hardly accept DD is an independent channel.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

No I never felt so about the DD news.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.