The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

If one wants to get new ideas Web too is a good source of new ideas and themes. But one has to be creative in multiplying the existing ideas. One should be capable of creating many ideas from one seed of an original idea.

Just watch news, read news papers, have spare time and look at nature and think about it and am sure you should be getting more information about content writing. Just watch any object of nature closely or watch clear sky and try to see what stars are doing to think about all such incidents to get back some real ideas for content writing.

http://mohanmekap.com/

I agree with you. Reading habit in general and news paper reading in particular can help in finding new concepts and themes.

I believe, any one can face such a state but getting new idea is not that difficult. You need to remain very alert regarding whatever is taking place in your personal life, in your family, even in society, in the country as well as in the world at large. It does not stop here, you must keep yourself aware about the people in your life and so on.  Everything is changing so fast then naturally there will be no dearth of subject-matter. You just need to keep your eyes and ear open to react upon it through your writing.

shampasaid

@ ShampaSadhya

I agree with you. It is not necessary that occurrence of events  are restricted to a particular place. It may so happen that a small event in your own house may trigger your imagination. Which is why I remain alert . Many a time a small incident during my morning walk has turned out to be a brilliant theme for my articles.For this one has to a keen observer.

observing things can really make you think a lot, and definitely gives you lot of ideas and that ideas you can write on your articles 

bhuyali saroj

It is only through keen observation one can find good themes and related stuff. A keen observer is like a hunter who is always on the lookout for new things. With this attitude, I don't see any reason why one cannot find new themes and words for using them in articles.

@rambabu

Sir, Thank you for agreeing with me. I have also experienced it that a small discussion in my family gave me a subject matter to write. I especially depend upon this sort of experiences because I cannot get involved in political debates or religious subjects. Social issues are close to my heart and my personal circle give me food to think and write.  

shampasaid

@rambabu

Sir, I liked the word hunter. It's very accurate and in fact those who can nurture that quality within them then one would have topics in their hand more than the hours we have each day.

shampasaid

This is exactly my opinion too. We just need to look around a bit deeply and not superficially then automatically ideas to write will get developed in no time. Keeping us open is very important tactics and writer's block will not develop.

shampasaid

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.