Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:

It's a male dominated society,.

In this respect, I consider myself lucky. I have given equal opportunities to both my daughter and son. Now all the three are happily settled in their lives. At one time my elder daughter who lives in Bengaluru gave up her PG in History only to look after her growing children. It's now after her children grown up she started doing her favorite Teaching job

It's entirely my own experience. It may not happen to all.

I also follow you, My wants to B.Tec. In IT. I  done to my best. I also allow my daughters to make carriers in filed they wants.

This is the most important part in everyone's life..But it is also Imp.. to fully complete her study/education & then settled well--than decide..to choose her life partner..

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

It's a male dominated society,.

In this respect, I consider myself lucky. I have given equal opportunities to both my daughter and son. Now all the three are happily settled in their lives. At one time my elder daughter who lives in Bengaluru gave up her PG in History only to look after her growing children. It's now after her children grown up she started doing her favorite Teaching job

It's entirely my own experience. It may not happen to all.

I also follow you, My wants to B.Tec. In IT. I  done to my best. I also allow my daughters to make carriers in filed they wants.

I must admit that you have a good quality Anil. Parents like you who give opportunity to their children to act independently and choose their career of liking will always reap rich fruits of successful life.  their children who were brought up in a free atmosphere will remain grateful for ever and help their parents in their old age.

suhas wrote:

This is the most important part in everyone's life..But it is also Imp.. to fully complete her study/education & then settled well--than decide..to choose her life partner..

True..in today's world of uncertainty. it is important for the girl to become financially and economically independent before she can get married and settled for all husbands and in-laws may not allow her to complete her education. Yet it is a positive sign that more and more people are becoming quite liberal in terms of girls' education and career.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suhas wrote:

True..in today's world of uncertainty. it is important for the girl to become financially and economically independent before she can get married and settled for all husbands and in-laws may not allow her to complete her education. Yet it is a positive sign that more and more people are becoming quite liberal in terms of girls' education and career.

It is also heartening to see that it is happening in villages where people have begun to understand the importance of education...In my own rural school in higher classes , there are equal or more number of girls and in junior college there are more girls than boys. Girls also tend to do better in studies because they are more focused ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.