Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
anil wrote:
vijay wrote:

Goes to prove that most  gods are creation of human beings.

Yes it is also right that belief and faith of human beings creat goods. If we saw any image similar to any one God on tree or rock we start worship.

Yes. It's all about beliefs and faiths. Who sculpted the Venkateswara idol in Tirupati ? Who chiseled Surya in Konark ? Is it not a man ?

the bitch temple symbolize that the People believe in bitch as they believe in God 

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:

well after going to the link i understood that if there is god then surely there will be an evil spirit also. this are the sides of a coin if the one side is good then the other side will be bad.

Shana sez "Frankly I find the use of the b-word rather offensive. So I'll focus on the fact that the person/people who started the place were apparently ardent animal lovers. A lot of animal lovers do crazy, demonstrative things to show their affection for their pets. This is one of them. I don't think its so much about Gods etc but environmental consciousness. The only thing is that the language and title and the presentation of the article make it look weird and strange and macabre.Beauty, as they say is in the eye of the beholder."

Today I'm going to be the person walking around with a hammer to break someone's heart with, because its Valentine's Day

SHANA MARIA VERGHIS wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

well after going to the link i understood that if there is god then surely there will be an evil spirit also. this are the sides of a coin if the one side is good then the other side will be bad.

Shana sez "Frankly I find the use of the b-word rather offensive. So I'll focus on the fact that the person/people who started the place were apparently ardent animal lovers. A lot of animal lovers do crazy, demonstrative things to show their affection for their pets. This is one of them. I don't think its so much about Gods etc but environmental consciousness. The only thing is that the language and title and the presentation of the article make it look weird and strange and macabre.Beauty, as they say is in the eye of the beholder."

If the reason behind this Dog worship is Environmental concern, there is nothing like it. For environmental balance  It is mandatory to protect all living organisms big or small.

I studied somewhere that there are temples for snakes. There are number of people who worship snake and consider snakes as their God. They worship snakes by offering milk, incense and prayers. But in Christianity, snake is the symbol of devil. For them, Snake is an evil spirit who lead people to do wrong deeds. 

Jincy Aby wrote:

I studied somewhere that there are temples for snakes. There are number of people who worship snake and consider snakes as their God. They worship snakes by offering milk, incense and prayers. But in Christianity, snake is the symbol of devil. For them, Snake is an evil spirit who lead people to do wrong deeds. 

Beliefs and customs vary from religion to religion. Hindus worship Snakes. There is a separate festival known as Nag Panchami.

rambabu wrote:
SHANA MARIA VERGHIS wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

If the reason behind this Dog worship is Environmental concern, there is nothing like it. For environmental balance  It is mandatory to protect all living organisms big or small.

Many animals associated with Gods. It is also one reason that people worship them. Life of animals is important for ecological balance. If people worship them than must be try to save them.

rambabu wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:

Beliefs and customs vary from religion to religion. Hindus worship Snakes. There is a separate festival known as Nag Panchami.

Snake is a poisonous animal and many people are dying because of snake bite. Then why do they worship snakes? I cannot understand the Philosophy of worshiping snakes. It is better to worship bitches than snakes.

Jincy Aby wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:

Snake is a poisonous animal and many people are dying because of snake bite. Then why do they worship snakes? I cannot understand the Philosophy of worshiping snakes. It is better to worship bitches than snakes.

Snake is a reptile. These snakes are entering residential areas because humans destroyed their natural habitats to build Cities. Recently a Cheetah entered a school in Karnataka and attacked a photographer. Even otherwise, worshiping a snake is a traditional custom of Hindus. Snakes can be kept at bay, if they are not provoked. Snakes are used in many researches to make medicines out of its venom.

Jincy Aby wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:

All snakes are not poisonous. People worship snake because God Shankara.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.