Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Seems like Bollywood movies are proving to be inspirational if nothing else. joy.png

I had similar thoughts when I read the news ...If not anything else the fellow will have his fame for one day, sensationalism seems to be the game now ! 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
rambabu wrote:

Exactly. Which is why. the court described the allegation as  " Without Logic and facts"

I think, in this regard the court can impose fine on the petitioner for wasting the precious time of the Court.

The petitioner is an advocate. He should have been clear that the modern law does not apply to mythological figures and also they cannot be summoned to appear in court. The court should also know this. The advocate can be fined and also suspended from membership of Law council for some period. The court officers also need be fined and recovery made from salary. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Jincy Aby wrote:

I don't understand one thing how Low Lord Rama became the god of Hindus even if he throw his wife Sita out of the house after hearing the words of a washer man. He gave up his wife for the sake of his own reputation. Do you think that Rama's deed was right?

Ramayan is not just a story of Ram and Sita and Ravana and how Ram threw Sita out of home, etc. IT is more about symbolisms and deep meanings and without reading and understanding the full epic, we cannot comment on whether Ram did right or wrong to Sita.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Exactly. Which is why. the court described the allegation as  " Without Logic and facts"

I think, in this regard the court can impose fine on the petitioner for wasting the precious time of the Court.

The petitioner is an advocate. He should have been clear that the modern law does not apply to mythological figures and also they cannot be summoned to appear in court. The court should also know this. The advocate can be fined and also suspended from membership of Law council for some period. The court officers also need be fined and recovery made from salary. 

What a pitiable condition exists in Indian Justice ! The Advocate who was pleading on behalf of the Petitioner is the real criminal.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

I feel as if I am sitting in front of a big stage and watching a children’s drama. ‘Big children’  playing naughty roles….Only Rama can save them!

rambabu wrote:

Yes it is right court should be impose fine for this type of deed, otherwise it may common practice in future to file petition of this type. It may possible that some one file petition against Korva and Rawan.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:

I don't understand one thing how Low Lord Rama became the god of Hindus even if he throw his wife Sita out of the house after hearing the words of a washer man. He gave up his wife for the sake of his own reputation. Do you think that Rama's deed was right?

Ramayan is not just a story of Ram and Sita and Ravana and how Ram threw Sita out of home, etc. IT is more about symbolisms and deep meanings and without reading and understanding the full epic, we cannot comment on whether Ram did right or wrong to Sita.

Exactly ! Epics have become so because of their impact on the masses and also the wisdom and depth that they impart! Ramayana is not just a story about Ram and Sita but about a time period in history. Rama too did not lead a happy life but he suffered because of the consequences of his action. One may say he was rigid but it does not make him any lesser a man ! It is precisely because of this quality, where an individual can identify his own self with that of Ram, who is an avatar of God , that these epics become so much a part of your life. Goes to show God is universal and humble and he has no airs ...It is the people who make him seem like a control freak !!!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:

Exactly ! Epics have become so because of their impact on the masses and also the wisdom and depth that they impart! Ramayana is not just a story about Ram and Sita but about a time period in history. Rama too did not lead a happy life but he suffered because of the consequences of his action. One may say he was rigid but it does not make him any lesser a man ! It is precisely because of this quality, where an individual can identify his own self with that of Ram, who is an avatar of God , that these epics become so much a part of your life. Goes to show God is universal and humble and he has no airs ...It is the people who make him seem like a control freak !!!

Ram Sita and Ramayana, it is matter of belief and faith. No evidence available to prove what is written in Ramayana. So it rubbish thing to go to court for justice for that character of Ramayna. 

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:

Ram Sita and Ramayana, it is matter of belief and faith. No evidence available to prove what is written in Ramayana. So it rubbish thing to go to court for justice for that character of Ramayna. 

Yes, it is rubbish. Which is why, the judge dismissed the case describing the case as bereft of logic and facts.

usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:

Exactly! It is what we learn from epics such as Ramayana and Mahabharata and apply it on our lives is what matters rather than keep searching of evidence, demanding justice and trying prove or disprove whether it happened in reality or was it all a sham. Such epics are there only to make us aware that as humans, we are all vulnerable and prone to vices and ills of human greed and no one is spared any kind of sufferings. Along with goodness, one needs to be humble too. so on and so forth.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.