Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Jincy Aby wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:

The body structure of women always attract men towards her. God creates people as male and female for attracting each other. It is a natural phenomenon. Nothing wrong in that. But do not misuse this opportunity. Men have the tendency to misuse women if circumstances are fit for them because sexual feelings in men are higher than women. Women always should be careful in their dressings. 

What exactly does careful mean ? Dis all the rapists who raped toddlers and babies d so because they were not dressed " Carefully' ? I think it is precisely this mindset and attitude  by both women and men , especially women that breeds such an attitude among men !

I never say that all reasons behind rape is indecent dressing style of ladies. But this is one of the major reasons behind rape. Men with very poor personality always have the tendency to rape toddlers and babies also even if they are well dressed. They exploit ladies and babies because of their personality disorder. 

Whether you agree or disagree, this is a fact that the ladies who expose sensitive parts of their body make men to be sexually attracted to them. We can avoid much of rape, if ladies can give little care while dressing. 

Its a misconception to think that, if women are dressed covering the entire body, many atrocities on women can be reduced. Sex maniacs do not spare even the older women  even a school going kid. Dressing may be one of the reasons for crimes like rapes. But not the only reason.

rambabu wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:

The body structure of women always attract men towards her. God creates people as male and female for attracting each other. It is a natural phenomenon. Nothing wrong in that. But do not misuse this opportunity. Men have the tendency to misuse women if circumstances are fit for them because sexual feelings in men are higher than women. Women always should be careful in their dressings. 

What exactly does careful mean ? Dis all the rapists who raped toddlers and babies d so because they were not dressed " Carefully' ? I think it is precisely this mindset and attitude  by both women and men , especially women that breeds such an attitude among men !

I never say that all reasons behind rape is indecent dressing style of ladies. But this is one of the major reasons behind rape. Men with very poor personality always have the tendency to rape toddlers and babies also even if they are well dressed. They exploit ladies and babies because of their personality disorder. 

Whether you agree or disagree, this is a fact that the ladies who expose sensitive parts of their body make men to be sexually attracted to them. We can avoid much of rape, if ladies can give little care while dressing. 

Its a misconception to think that, if women are dressed covering the entire body, many atrocities on women can be reduced. Sex maniacs do not spare even the older women  even a school going kid. Dressing may be one of the reasons for crimes like rapes. But not the only reason.

I wonder if people who talk of dress as a enticement of rape have studied the psychology of man. Many psychologists have opined a man will rape irrespective of dress. I will dismiss such comments out of hand. The most revealing dresses are worn in Denmark, where I have been and next to my cousins house, girls used to sunbathe in nude, but no rape. How silly can some Indian men get !!!!

MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:

I wonder if people who talk of dress as a enticement of rape have studied the psychology of man. Many psychologists have opined a man will rape irrespective of dress. I will dismiss such comments out of hand. The most revealing dresses are worn in Denmark, where I have been and next to my cousins house, girls used to sunbathe in nude, but no rape. How silly can some Indian men get !!!!

You are right, Women, despite wearing a dress that covers her body are safe ?. For  sex maniacs, dress will not be a hindrance to commit rape.

why men imagine women are attracted to them???

Actually the title should be why Indian men imagine women are attracted to them? In the west during summer women and men go around go around wearing the skimpiest of clothes and noone really bothers about it nor do they end up raping them, if at all it happens it would be in countries that are still extremely backward like India and a few middle east countries ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

well if the man thinks like that i don't think he is bad man because the human nature forces the man to think like that 

bhuyali saroj

If You mean the inherent Superiority complex present in a man makes him think that every woman who looks at him has a sexual intention towards him. I agree.

Going by some comments made here ...All in all it amounts that some or most Indian men have no control over either their emotions or their sexuality, so are in fact inferior creatures ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

Going by some comments made here ...All in all it amounts that some or most Indian men have no control over either their emotions or their sexuality, so are in fact inferior creatures ...

Lol :) also add immature to it, I mean, how immature can a person be if he thinks that women are attracted to him based on what she is wearing or behaving!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Lol :) also add immature to it, I mean, how immature can a person be if he thinks that women are attracted to him based on what she is wearing or behaving!

I agree totally. Too much obsession with sexual thoughts or imagining about women in surrounding is really indicative of sick mind. Men and women both are not just sex objects. We all interact as humans for various social, cultural, literary activities and gender need not be significant.   

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Babu saroj wrote:

well if the man thinks like that i don't think he is bad man because the human nature forces the man to think like that 

Very true. Some researchers have opined men think of sex every 8 minutes. Let's face the facts that women are desired by men. Its law of nature
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.