Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

As expected the final and the second match has been shifted to Bangalore. I am sure ur corrupt Chief Minister will be more tan happy to have this diversion , since he is reeling under too many scams and corrupt charges right from his crore plus watch case to his latest favoring his son to open a lab in government lab wit govt paid facilities..I doubt if he is interested in the plight of the farmers with Karnataka having one of the highest number of suicide rates and now a drought situation ..

Who cares about some farmers when there is a lot of money to be earned from cheap entertainment? All these agitations of various progressive outfits that is going on all over Maharasthtra to earn women rights to enter temples and mosques etc. seem to be pointless and useless. Those outfits should in reality be agitating for IPL matches to be banned from the country instead, that will serve more purpose and will bring some relief to poor farmers and widows of those who committed suicides/

Yes Kalyani, that's exactly what it is.. However, here the activists and farmers are already getting together wondering how to stop the match that is supposed to be played either today or tomorrow, am not sure but sometime soon..

Maybe they should think of trying something like this, bring all their livestock in hundreds and invade the pitch :)

IPL1

I wonder why they have to select the worst time of the year when there is water shortage, instead cant they have the matches son after the rain or during winter since it is pleasant in the south and central India, where normally the matches are played.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes , winter is equally good season for Cricket matches, Except Rainy season other seasons are ideal for Cricket. I do not know what made BCCI to hold the matches in Maharashtra and other regions during severe drought condition.

rambabu wrote:

LOL. This cartoon is self explanatory. I feel this is the ideal act for stopping the IPL. In vizag too, where some IPL matches are going, there are some agitations and few PILs are filed in the court. It is yet to be seen for the final verdict of the Court.

Spread the word around, bring them in hundreds and stop the matches! laughing.png

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

LOL. This cartoon is self explanatory. I feel this is the ideal act for stopping the IPL. In vizag too, where some IPL matches are going, there are some agitations and few PILs are filed in the court. It is yet to be seen for the final verdict of the Court.

Spread the word around, bring them in hundreds and stop the matches! laughing.png

Already agitations started. But as usual agitators are either stopped or arrested, But the courts where the PILs are lying yet to take action. In the mean time matches are taking place one after another. Courts should a quick action.

rambabu wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Already agitations started. But as usual agitators are either stopped or arrested, But the courts where the PILs are lying yet to take action. In the mean time matches are taking place one after another. Courts should a quick action.

Bring the bulls and cows then, no one can arrest them!! LOL.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: rambabu
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Bring the bulls and cows then, no one can arrest them!! LOL.

Kalyani I must say you have a terrific sense of humor. I don't have bulls, but i will see if the Bulls are available for rent.

whatsoever but i think that the government is trying every possibility to give the water to the needy which is a good sign of some relief 

bhuyali saroj

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I sincerely wish something like that would happen, but people give up easily on issues that really matter but waste precious time on the ones that don't really matter .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Sadly, IPL is continuing. But, Protests too are continuing. BCCI is conducting the Matches in other venues where there is no water scarcity. BCCI has collected large sums from the Franchisees. In this scenario BCCI will be charged with breach of agreement, if Matches are cancelled. So, it's not that easy to stop IPL matches. On another side , there are no protests or agitations from the public but a couple of PILs, which are lying in the cold storage. With all said and done, its proved beyond doubt that Cricket is the favorite game in the country.

1. Playing IPL in a drought stricken state is an insensitive act and it should be stopped but why we should complain only against the cricket tournament. What about the ministers who are public servants? They are wasting water for temporary helipad just for their convenience and giving damn towards the need of the public.   

shampasaid

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.