Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:

When the minister said it is anti national to advice against Ayurveda , he means that the doctors are not showing the respect or regard that should be shown to essentially what is an Indian based knowledge which is true in a way, depends on how one wants to interpret !

I am agree with you most of alopathy doctors have not respect and regards for Indian medicines and therpies. But time is changes. Doctors are accepting that Ayurveda is useful. India's famous cardilogist said that for fast recovery we must be mix Ayurveda with alopathy medicines. He said that all antibiotics are poison but Ayurveda is natural. cordilogist of Sir Ganga Ram hospital suggest Amla for BP problem. I am using it. It is effective.

Now, the attitude of Allopathic Doctors towards traditional therapies  of Countries like Egypt, China and India is changing. As a  result , a new system has emerged out where in a combination of Traditional therapies and Mainstream medicines ( Allopathy ) are being used to treat majority of diseases. But the pity is , even now there are Allopathy doctors who do not believe the efficacy of Ayurvdeda and Yoga and dismiss as street side cheap therapies.

Here the question is not about correctness of attitude of doctors. The issue is how a doctor's opinion can be considered anti national. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Here in the present context, An antiNational should be taken as one who discourages the Indigenous products,.This view is very true especially when PM Narendra Modi directing all his endeavor in making India self sufficient and Self Reliant in all respects. 

Ayurveda is a branch of medicine and can be studied. There is nothing anti-national about it. However Ayurveda, Homeopathy, and even Yoga cannot treat dangerous diseases and if one were to rely only on them one will just die. Talking of Yoga our world champion boxer Vijandra has said if he concentrated on Yoga he would lose all his matches. Similar is the opinion of Khalil who has said Yoga is for old people. He is a world  champ in WWF. I also do yoga having learnt it at the Ashram of Swami Shraddanand, but it is not a substitute for training with weights.

Studying any therapeutic Science is purely a personal choice. It may be the case with others who out of their personal preference chose a particular science and reaps benefit out of it. Where arises the question  of Nationalism and anti nationalism arises ? And in this regard I would like to say, there is no particular system  that caters to all the needs of an individual. For a weight lifter an altogether exercise regimen is necessary. And for a person who wishes to lead a healthy and ailment free life Yoga serves the purpose. Keeping the ultimate purpose, it's better to chose a particular system. 

MG Singh wrote:

Ayurveda is a branch of medicine and can be studied. There is nothing anti-national about it. However Ayurveda, Homeopathy, and even Yoga cannot treat dangerous diseases and if one were to rely only on them one will just die. Talking of Yoga our world champion boxer Vijandra has said if he concentrated on Yoga he would lose all his matches. Similar is the opinion of Khalil who has said Yoga is for old people. He is a world  champ in WWF. I also do yoga having learnt it at the Ashram of Swami Shraddanand, but it is not a substitute for training with weights.

Who say that yoga is substitute of training and weights. But no doubt with yoga one can improve performance.

anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

Who say that yoga is substitute of training and weights. But no doubt with yoga one can improve performance.

Every physical exercise regimen serves a different purpose. Yoga is not meat for Muscle building or Abs building. It keeps one  ailment free, Physically and mentally fit. Linking Yoga to train an Olympic wrestler, has no meaning at all. Yes, I can say one thing for sure, that combining yoga with weightlifting exercises will do a lot of good than with only Weightlifting exercises.

well whenever i have any problem i first go to the ayurvedic treatment because i trust the natural treatment and i have full faith in them because i know it will work for me.

bhuyali saroj

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

Every physical exercise regimen serves a different purpose. Yoga is not meat for Muscle building or Abs building. It keeps one  ailment free, Physically and mentally fit. Linking Yoga to train an Olympic wrestler, has no meaning at all. Yes, I can say one thing for sure, that combining yoga with weightlifting exercises will do a lot of good than with only Weightlifting exercises.

Cricketers, shooters, and other players of other games is practicising yoga and meditation, they are not fool.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.