Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I was only trying to say that the point raised by court on multi tasking that a driver cannot shoot while driving is wrong. I have seen it in practical once which is common here. They use either gypsy or tractor with trolley to carry dead animals. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

@Rambabu try to shoot at a street dog and see where you land. Shooting even a street dog is illegal and Salman was accused of killing a black buck. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

@Rambabu try to shoot at a street dog and see where you land. Shooting even a street dog is illegal and Salman was accused of killing a black buck.

Definitely I will land in a jail. I'm not as rich as Salman I'm not influential either. Had I been Salman, i would have been roaming scot-free  Not only Chinkara every living organism is essential to keep the environment safe. Even tree felling is a crime. While building a House, if you want to cut a tree, you have to obtain the permission from the concerned Environment Ministry.

rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Definitely I will land in a jail. I'm not as rich as Salman I'm not influential either. Had I been Salman, i would have been roaming scot-free  Not only Chinkara every living organism is essential to keep the environment safe. Even tree felling is a crime. While building a House, if you want to cut a tree, you have to obtain the permission from the concerned Environment Ministry.

You need not to be Salman. Rambabu is good one. Who are caring about rule that cutting down tree is crime. In Rajathan cutting green tree is crime and person who will fall down trees will punished with 6 month jail and fine of Rs 10000, It is law but, I never listen that some punished.

The driver should have come out much earlier. How is he feeling safe now ?
MG Singh wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Today the missing driver of Salman Khan has come out and said that Salman Khan indeed had shot the Chinkara and he was threatened not to say anything about it ...We have to wait and see how this statement is going to affect the case (if any)

http://www.huffingtonpost.in/2016/07/27/salman-khan-shot-the-chinkara-and-i-was-threatened-says-missin/

This may prove to be a turning point of this case. Let's hope that money does not speak louder than the truth this time.

This is all very fishy. The driver showing his face after 10 years. Who will get to the bottom of this? In India money is all that matter.

Yes, I agree it's a bit fishy. We can only think and discuss but on the other side the wealthy men play the role of a game changer and snatch the verdict in their favour.  

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Today the missing driver of Salman Khan has come out and said that Salman Khan indeed had shot the Chinkara and he was threatened not to say anything about it ...We have to wait and see how this statement is going to affect the case (if any)

http://www.huffingtonpost.in/2016/07/27/salman-khan-shot-the-chinkara-and-i-was-threatened-says-missin/

This may prove to be a turning point of this case. Let's hope that money does not speak louder than the truth this time.

This is all very fishy. The driver showing his face after 10 years. Who will get to the bottom of this? In India money is all that matter.

Yes, I agree it's a bit fishy. We can only think and discuss but on the other side the wealthy men play the role of a game changer and snatch the verdict in their favour.

But he (Driver of Gypsee) said that  I never hide I always came to court. He also said that you can check my signature on 16 July.

@ anil But he (Driver of Gypsee) said that  I never hide I always came to court. He also said that you can check my signature on 16 July.

I guess some vested interests did not want his voice nor his testimony  to be heard so looks like eventually he went to the media ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Till decision is reversed Salman is released by a court.

Why only Salman ? Every rich, every Politician is adept at the Art of buying the judiciary and the eye witnssess with a price. This is exactly the condition prevailing in this Country.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.