Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
MG Singh wrote:

In India the law is not uniform and in case you have deep pockets you can get away

Definitely. One should be rich enough and be able to grease the palms of the right person. That's all. You can get away. The carries your orders.

Money is a great lubricator in all countries. No point in venting

rambabu wrote:

The Court has concluded and decided that the the pellets that killed the Black Buck were not fired from the gun of Salman's licensed Gun. Hence Salman was given Benefit of doubt.

There is nothing new in this. Being rich, Salman was given many benefits besides Benefit of doubt. Courtesy, our Judiciary system.

Every thing was manipulated in this case. Public prosecutor who is liable for cross examination of eye witness ignore it. It is clear that in this country every thing is possible for rich persons. It is murder of justice.

usha manohar wrote:

It also shows the shoddy manner in which investigations are conducted by the people concerned, so much so that the judge has n go but to let go of Salman Khan..Salman Khan and his kind manage to get everything their way because of the money power and their own star status. It shows how rotten our system has become now..

Yes he manage all thing including public prosecutor. Rajasthan government decided to file appeal in Supreme court.

vijay wrote:

So should we blame Salman or the system?

Only to Salman and other persons like him. System is not corrupt but powerful persons corrupt it.

usha manohar wrote:

When Salman Khan literally  gets away with murder, I wonder how would all those people who had to repent all their life for a minor mistake/ crime committed feel? In one of the cases I have known, a petty thief once caught and after undergoing 6 months of imprisonment had decided to reform. But every time there was any theft in and around  the area , the police and all the others too wd point fingers at him. So much so that he and his widowed mother became depressed and lost all interest in living ! Life really is very unfair in India..

Yes it is working culture of police in India for investigation of any case they called all person who punished in same nature crime.

Today the missing driver of Salman Khan has come out and said that Salman Khan indeed had shot the Chinkara and he was threatened not to say anything about it ...We have to wait and see how this statement is going to affect the case (if any)

http://www.huffingtonpost.in/2016/07/27/salman-khan-shot-the-chinkara-and-i-was-threatened-says-missin/

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Harish Dulari, the car driver of Salman said that Salman got off the car and shot the endangered  Chinkara. He also added that he requested police protection. But was not given. Why ? This itself states that the Law in India is not for the Poor. The Rajasthan Court in no uncertain terms said that the pellets recovered from the Chinkaras were not fired from Salman's licensed gun.

Now it has to be seen, after Harish Dular's statement, if Salman will be rearrested or not. But, I have my own doubts. Salman will remain free as expected.

So I must use my own gun if I am interested to be hanged otherwise they will find me 'not guilty'? I never thought I will go to Rajasthan with my own gun for shooting a movie and shoot a chinkara instead. What a funny argument!

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

If you have enough money, you can do whatever you like. Why Chinkara ? you can shoot a man  still remain unpunished.. Courtesy The Indian Judicial system.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.