Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:

@ anil But he (Driver of Gypsee) said that  I never hide I always came to court. He also said that you can check my signature on 16 July.

I guess some vested interests did not want his voice nor his testimony  to be heard so looks like eventually he went to the media ..

True...we have already seen the sad, heartrending fate of Ravindra Patil, witness to the Salman hit and run case.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

They say Law is blind. But Law can scent the smell of Currency notes. It can also hear the sound of  crisp Currency notes. In such a scenario, who will heed the protests of a poor driver.. And about this truth nobody knows better than the likes of Salman,

Satyameva Jayate should be replaced with" Asatya Meva Jayate ". Law is just a commodity that has a price tag. Those who can afford the price will be declared as innocents. Others will languish in the Jails for years together.

Let us see what the BJP government in Rajasthan now does.

I don't think any thing new will happen. Perhaps you are thinking some body will challenge and the case will start afresh again. Absolutely no hope.

Government can go in appeal.

vijay wrote:

Government can go in appeal.

Government will go in appeal.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

@ anil But he (Driver of Gypsee) said that  I never hide I always came to court. He also said that you can check my signature on 16 July.

I guess some vested interests did not want his voice nor his testimony  to be heard so looks like eventually he went to the media ..

True...we have already seen the sad, heartrending fate of Ravindra Patil, witness to the Salman hit and run case.

It surprising that public prosecutor and defense layer are speaking one language for this important witness.

anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

It surprising that public prosecutor and defense layer are speaking one language for this important witness.

Defense lawyers job has become easy because of the shoddy investigation done by the police. Judge cannot be blamed because there is no evidence to substantiate the charges which is what the police have failed to do...Like earlier in the hit and run case , Salim can again boast that they have spent so many crores to save his son in this case too..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

What else is money to be used if not to save oneself!!

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

The saddest part is the manner in which people especially the younger lot support him which shows to what levels values in our society has fallen to ! No wonder he goes around thinking he can do anything he wants in this country and not only get away but may be get even more public support ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.