Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

My father  due to  excessive alcohol consumption died  when he was 67 years old The Doctor himself talked with me and said that my father was suffering from Dementia. He has forgotten everything about all our family members.  Ultimately he died of Dementia. I agree with Gulshan ji that all  those who drink excessively may not contract Dementia. But there my be some exceptions too.

People die of cirrhosis of liver too without consuming a drop of alcohol. I would go by the words of @usha manohar that be it smoking or drinking, both are life threatening if taken without any limit. Addiction is killing. Definitely, I would not suggest anyone to smoke or drink because no one knows when one may become addicted.  

shampasaid

Smoking leads to very dangerous ailment Cancer,.Unfortunately more than educated people, Labor and slum dwellers are becoming addicted to Smoking. Another thing one should remember is  Passive Smoking too can cause  Cancer. . This generally happens when the father smokes in the house. where children are round. fathers should know about this fact and avoid smoking at least in the presence of children at home.

» 2 days ago

Sir, my father died due to excess smoking. He lost his memory and  impaired reasoning. That is Dementia. Can you please let me know other details about How actually Smoking can be Beneficial.

rambabu wrote:

My father  due to  excessive alcohol consumption died  when he was 67 years old The Doctor himself talked with me and said that my father was suffering from Dementia. He has forgotten everything about all our family members.  Ultimately he died of Dementia. I agree with Gulshan ji that all  those who drink excessively may not contract Dementia. But there my be some exceptions too.

Please be sure of what you want to say, once you say your father got dementia because of smoking, later you say due to excessive alcohol consumption 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I Know about the reasons for my Father's death. The reason was, excessive smoking. If had said, my father died of excessive alcohol consumption, it's my mistake. He used to drink, but not very much. Anyhow, I noted and correct my mistake.mThank you.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

Not only smoking use of tobacco in any form is harmful for health.

True. All tobacco based products like Kkhaini, Gutkha are equally harmful for Health. Even though warnings on Health damage are written on these products, the Habit goes on. Tobacco is the single greatest cause for Cancer death allover the World.

Today Suprem court order to sale Tobacco in small pouches. After ban on Tobacco mixed Pan Masala, companies are selling pouches of tobacco and pan masala separatley.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

True. All tobacco based products like Kkhaini, Gutkha are equally harmful for Health. Even though warnings on Health damage are written on these products, the Habit goes on. Tobacco is the single greatest cause for Cancer death allover the World.

Today Suprem court order to sale Tobacco in small pouches. After ban on Tobacco mixed Pan Masala, companies are selling pouches of tobacco and pan masala separatley.

How this helps in reducing the bad effects  of smoking?. Please clarify.

Some thought provoking responses on the subject f smoking that I came across on the net that I am copy pasting here ...

Now, contrary to the idea that even one a day might increase your chances of lung cancer, I could see an argument being made that one a day might decrease your chances of heart disease because of the brief period of cardiovascular "exercise" you're getting from the cigarette's stimulant effect.  This is something that someone with more of a medical background might like to comment on: when drinking a cup of coffee or smoking a cigarette once a day stimulates your heart to beat faster for ten minutes or so... is that effect similar to or different from the effect of a few minutes of mild exercise -- which would normally be claimed to be a "good" thing for your health.

another one ..

Cigarettes contain about 600 ingredients. When they burn, they generate more than 7,000 chemicals, according to the American Lung Association. Many of those chemicals are poisonous and at least 69 of them can cause cancer..

One might be thinking "oh well how much harm can one cigarette a day do to my body." However, there is a flaw in that way of thinking because Nobody is able to restrict to one cigarette a day - that's the problem - Addiction.

Nicotine reaches the brain within seconds after taking a puff, and its effects start to wear off within a few minutes. This is what most often leads the smoker to light up again. If the smoker doesn’t smoke again soon, withdrawal symptoms start and get worse over time.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It may be but excessive use of anything whether it is a good thing or a bad thing it will definitely effect the most dangerous consequences on our body.

sdfafa

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

Today Supreme court order to sale Tobacco in small pouches. After ban on Tobacco mixed Pan Masala, companies are selling pouches of tobacco and pan masala separately.

How this helps in reducing the bad effects  of smoking?. Please clarify.

Many do not consume tobacco  but Pan masala only. Separate containers will ensure that such consumers are not forced to buy and consume tobacco also. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.