Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The best gift after so many years, now the pakistan army will know what terror really means.

sdfafa

MG Singh wrote:
anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

I have been advocating a tough stance in all my writings on many sites. I am glad that Modi has acted. It shows the mettle of the man and is the best thing to have happened to India after 1947

What happen next? Complete war? 

No, as a military strategist I can say there wont be a full scale war, but intensity of subversive activities by Pak and Jihadi will increase.

It is fact Pak's conditions will allowed him for a full scale war. After some days when we Indians forget all these Jihadi may be strike.

anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

I have been advocating a tough stance in all my writings on many sites. I am glad that Modi has acted. It shows the mettle of the man and is the best thing to have happened to India after 1947

No, as a military strategist I can say there wont be a full scale war, but intensity of subversive activities by Pak and Jihadi will increase.

It is fact Pak's conditions will allowed him for a full scale war. After some days when we Indians forget all these Jihadi may be strike.

The situation at the Border continues to be tense. Frequent ceasefire violations are occurring, though India is retaliating effectively, There are causalities in the Indian Army as well as in the Pak army,

Babu saroj wrote:

The best gift after so many years, now the pakistan army will know what terror really means.

India's aim is not to spread terror but to root out terror and the only message Pakistan gets is not to take us lightly since we have exhausted all our options and our patience with a terror sponsoring nation  and know how to strike back effectively 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Modi said that India's aim is not to conquer any country. But if any country plays mischief with India's sovereignty, India will never hesitate to strike back. India is ready to face any eventuality. Because all most all the Countries are showering praises on India. India is succeeding in making Pakistan Globally isolated.  US warned. Russia reprimanded. Afghanistan thanked India for snubbing Pakistan

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

The situation at the Border continues to be tense. Frequent ceasefire violations are occurring, though India is retaliating effectively, There are causalities in the Indian Army as well as in the Pak army,

Yes, Yesterday terrorist attacks on Indian army camp. One soldiers died and 5 injured. Army had pre information of this attack so they handle it in better way otherwise it may be a big incident.

The problem is not going to be solved  easily as Pak is bent  on revenge for creating Bangladesh. It is a fact that Indian troops operated inside East Pakistan disguised as Mukti Bahini. So Hammurabi's law" eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth".  A weak Indian leadership has created the Kashmir problem and with China backing Pak its not so easy.

Babu saroj wrote:

Be realistic, the terror attacks remain inside Indian Kashmir.

MG Singh wrote:

The problem is not going to be solved  easily as Pak is bent  on revenge for creating Bangladesh. It is a fact that Indian troops operated inside East Pakistan disguised as Mukti Bahini. So Hammurabi's law" eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth".  A weak Indian leadership has created the Kashmir problem and with China backing Pak its not so easy.

Yes it is right that it is not easy, but it is also not impossible. Time is superman and it solve all problems. Now India should be careful in security. How Many time Pakistani peoples tolerate bomb blasts. China is backing Pakistan but Pakistan remember it that India is need of rest of the world and on other hand Pakistan is a problem.

anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

Yes it is right that it is not easy, but it is also not impossible. Time is superman and it solve all problems. Now India should be careful in security. How Many time Pakistani peoples tolerate bomb blasts. China is backing Pakistan but Pakistan remember it that India is need of rest of the world and on other hand Pakistan is a problem.

I agree with you. India has to take stern steps to contain Pakistan.   When we have the support of the almost all of the Countries in the World. India should utilize this opportunity and eliminate Pakistan, the Terror Country.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.