Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Arunima Singh wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

This was the worst massacre in our history and worst riot. And it was so different from other riots. It was not a communal riot as no two religious communities were in clash like in other riots. It was a group of power drunk politicians carrying out massacre against an innocent community. They used their power to take out names from the voter list and find the religion and attack them. I was too young in 1984 but I still remember the way our Sikh friends were petrified in Delhi. All these leaders deserve a harsh punishment. 

Look at Kamal Nath. How he mocked media?? That shows the backing these people have from this family.

It spilled over to south as well since Karnataka was ruled by Congress and the sikhs living in Bangalore were so scared to step out because a couple of armymen were beaten up in Ulsoor ! How the Congress party plays it down !!

I was in Coimbatore at that time undergoing Junior Commanders course at Air Force Admin College. Tire shops owned by Sikhs were burnt by Congress hooligans before the Tamilnadu government stepped in and stopped. No mercy for the Congress party and I have read somewhere that Rajiv himself gave the order for this carnage, Can't say for sure but the complicity of the Gandhi Nehru family in saving the culprits is there for all to see.

Why did they target only the Sikh community from the voters list? What was the reason of such a big massacre? Indeed very strange to understand why such a ghastly event took place.

Only Sikhs were targeted as Indira was killed by a sikh post operation blue star. 

It was Rajiv who came out of hospital and instigated this riot and many have seen that. I have even read that there is a charge on Amitabh Bacchan also who was then with Rajiv and said invoking words in emotion. But it seems he has already apologized for that a few years back. I am not sure if the charges are still there or not.

Whether he had instigated people that led to anti sikh riots or not, it is said that Rajeev Gandhi had justified the riots in his speeches and is also accused of protecting those who were an accused in the cases.

Thank you said by: epraneeth77
Arunima Singh wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

This was the worst massacre in our history and worst riot. And it was so different from other riots. It was not a communal riot as no two religious communities were in clash like in other riots. It was a group of power drunk politicians carrying out massacre against an innocent community. They used their power to take out names from the voter list and find the religion and attack them. I was too young in 1984 but I still remember the way our Sikh friends were petrified in Delhi. All these leaders deserve a harsh punishment. 

Look at Kamal Nath. How he mocked media?? That shows the backing these people have from this family.

It spilled over to south as well since Karnataka was ruled by Congress and the sikhs living in Bangalore were so scared to step out because a couple of armymen were beaten up in Ulsoor ! How the Congress party plays it down !!

I was in Coimbatore at that time undergoing Junior Commanders course at Air Force Admin College. Tire shops owned by Sikhs were burnt by Congress hooligans before the Tamilnadu government stepped in and stopped. No mercy for the Congress party and I have read somewhere that Rajiv himself gave the order for this carnage, Can't say for sure but the complicity of the Gandhi Nehru family in saving the culprits is there for all to see.

Why did they target only the Sikh community from the voters list? What was the reason of such a big massacre? Indeed very strange to understand why such a ghastly event took place.

Only Sikhs were targeted as Indira was killed by a sikh post operation blue star. 

It was Rajiv who came out of hospital and instigated this riot and many have seen that. I have even read that there is a charge on Amitabh Bacchan also who was then with Rajiv and said invoking words in emotion. But it seems he has already apologized for that a few years back. I am not sure if the charges are still there or not.

Hope Amitabh Bachchan was not involved in it and his invoking words were because of being unaware of the reality. 

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

anil wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

Delhi HC dismisses more time. Time up for Sajjan Kumar.

https://in.news.yahoo.com/1984-anti-sikh-riots-case-051701548.html

Wonderful. A person who are get 34 years now wants more time. How funny he is?

What is more funny is the reason he chose to ask for more time. He said he needs more time to prepare for the jail sentence as he was stunned by the verdict!

What an illogical and immature reasoning is that? He was fighting the case, knew everything and now he seeks some time and that is granted in a trial court only to be overturned by a bench of justice. How are trial courts working!?

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

jabeen wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Whether he had instigated people that led to anti sikh riots or not, it is said that Rajeev Gandhi had justified the riots in his speeches and is also accused of protecting those who were an accused in the cases.

Law must have been in their hands which is why they could give speeches in protection of the accused and justifying it without any fear.

Hope Amitabh Bachchan was not involved in it and his invoking words were because of being unaware of the reality. 

https://m.timesofindia.com/india/1984-riots-Why-nobody-noticed-Amitabh-Bachchan-spewing-venom-in-India/articleshow/10429011.cms

You can go through the above link ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

I am really sad to read that even Amitabh Bachchan has had a negative role to play in the 1984 riots! A person of his calibre, to whom so many people look up to as a role model should have behaved so abominably only because he was Rajiv's friend is so depressing. I guess there is no end to the list of people who would have done that just to please the Gandhi family and to remain in their good books forever. Similarly, Kamalnath who has a positive and strong role to instigate crowds to murder sikhs druing those times has never been punished, in fact rewarded now with a post of a chief minister of a state! He should be removed from the post and punished for his crimes.

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/rahul-gandhi-should-remove-kamal-nath-tytler-before-it-s-too-late-sukhbir-badal-on-1984-riots-1413061-2018-12-19

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar

Yes, Amitabh was involved there is not an iota of doubt about it. There is a case filed against him in the USA and Australia so he doesn't go there. He was shit scared at one time and broke his relations with Gandhi family and apologised to Sikhs but he is a man without any etos or principle. There also many other cases  like his sleeping with Rekha for 12 years promising marriage and then ditching her. Also his negelct of Amar Singh who saved him from brankruptcy. He will have to atone for his sins and his words ab after the killing of Indira instigated MURDER.

jabeen wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

There is no doubt about it

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

I am really sad to read that even Amitabh Bachchan has had a negative role to play in the 1984 riots! A person of his calibre, to whom so many people look up to as a role model should have behaved so abominably only because he was Rajiv's friend is so depressing. I guess there is no end to the list of people who would have done that just to please the Gandhi family and to remain in their good books forever. Similarly, Kamalnath who has a positive and strong role to instigate crowds to murder sikhs druing those times has never been punished, in fact rewarded now with a post of a chief minister of a state! He should be removed from the post and punished for his crimes.

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/rahul-gandhi-should-remove-kamal-nath-tytler-before-it-s-too-late-sukhbir-badal-on-1984-riots-1413061-2018-12-19

Kamal nath does not know teh hand of God. It is not a myth and he will pay for his sins. But teh Congress party is bankrupt. Its sad that Modi squandered an excellent chance to lead India by his lack of horizon.

What Kamal nath pay is not enough. Say it to victims of 1984 riots, they will reply better.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.