Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
MG Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

This was the worst massacre in our history and worst riot. And it was so different from other riots. It was not a communal riot as no two religious communities were in clash like in other riots. It was a group of power drunk politicians carrying out massacre against an innocent community. They used their power to take out names from the voter list and find the religion and attack them. I was too young in 1984 but I still remember the way our Sikh friends were petrified in Delhi. All these leaders deserve a harsh punishment. 

Look at Kamal Nath. How he mocked media?? That shows the backing these people have from this family.

It spilled over to south as well since Karnataka was ruled by Congress and the sikhs living in Bangalore were so scared to step out because a couple of armymen were beaten up in Ulsoor ! How the Congress party plays it down !!

I was in Coimbatore at that time undergoing Junior Commanders course at Air Force Admin College. Tire shops owned by Sikhs were burnt by Congress hooligans before the Tamilnadu government stepped in and stopped. No mercy for the Congress party and I have read somewhere that Rajiv himself gave the order for this carnage, Can't say for sure but the complicity of the Gandhi Nehru family in saving the culprits is there for all to see.

Why did they target only the Sikh community from the voters list? What was the reason of such a big massacre? Indeed very strange to understand why such a ghastly event took place.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

This was the worst massacre in our history and worst riot. And it was so different from other riots. It was not a communal riot as no two religious communities were in clash like in other riots. It was a group of power drunk politicians carrying out massacre against an innocent community. They used their power to take out names from the voter list and find the religion and attack them. I was too young in 1984 but I still remember the way our Sikh friends were petrified in Delhi. All these leaders deserve a harsh punishment. 

Look at Kamal Nath. How he mocked media?? That shows the backing these people have from this family.

It spilled over to south as well since Karnataka was ruled by Congress and the sikhs living in Bangalore were so scared to step out because a couple of armymen were beaten up in Ulsoor ! How the Congress party plays it down !!

I was in Coimbatore at that time undergoing Junior Commanders course at Air Force Admin College. Tire shops owned by Sikhs were burnt by Congress hooligans before the Tamilnadu government stepped in and stopped. No mercy for the Congress party and I have read somewhere that Rajiv himself gave the order for this carnage, Can't say for sure but the complicity of the Gandhi Nehru family in saving the culprits is there for all to see.

Why did they target only the Sikh community from the voters list? What was the reason of such a big massacre? Indeed very strange to understand why such a ghastly event took place.

Only Sikhs were targeted as Indira was killed by a sikh post operation blue star. 

It was Rajiv who came out of hospital and instigated this riot and many have seen that. I have even read that there is a charge on Amitabh Bacchan also who was then with Rajiv and said invoking words in emotion. But it seems he has already apologized for that a few years back. I am not sure if the charges are still there or not.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: epraneeth77

Indira Gandhi was assassinated by her bodyguards , both sikhs in December 1984 and obviously because of the bluestar operation carried out by the army at her orders in June 1984 . It was to weed out Kalistan terorists who were supposed to have been hiding inside the golden temple of Amritsar. The temple was heavily damaged but no terrorists we're found. This made the Sikh community very angry and the aftermath of such an action was her assassination by her own bodyguards in her garden.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

This is indeed terrible though not unexpected from political persons and persons with power. I have seen somewhere in Yahoo news or some other news Article that Rahul Gandhi also might have played a role, is it true? 

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:

This is indeed terrible though not unexpected from political persons and persons with power. I have seen somewhere in Yahoo news or some other news Article that Rahul Gandhi also might have played a role, is it true? 

Rahul Gandhi was a child in 1984 , any reference made would probably to Rajeev Gandhi , his father..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

Indira Gandhi was assassinated by her bodyguards , both sikhs in December 1984 and obviously because of the bluestar operation carried out by the army at her orders in June 1984 . It was to weed out Kalistan terorists who were supposed to have been hiding inside the golden temple of Amritsar. The temple was heavily damaged but no terrorists we're found. This made the Sikh community very angry and the aftermath of such an action was her assassination by her own bodyguards in her garden.

This is not correct I suppose. The person who was hiding in golden temple had huge weapons. They had Ak47 rifles and also had a small factory inside to manufacture hand grenades. They also made a room where women were kept as sex slaves. What made sikh community angry was that tanks and rocket launcher was used by indian army . They wanted that the operation should be conducted in such a manner that not even bullet should touch Akal Takht only terrorists should be killed but Army used strong weapons because there were huge number of people with weapons inside temple.

Delhi HC dismisses more time. Time up for Sajjan Kumar.

https://in.news.yahoo.com/1984-anti-sikh-riots-case-051701548.html

arjun sai wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

This is not correct I suppose. The person who was hiding in golden temple had huge weapons. They had Ak47 rifles and also had a small factory inside to manufacture hand grenades. They also made a room where women were kept as sex slaves. What made sikh community angry was that tanks and rocket launcher was used by indian army . They wanted that the operation should be conducted in such a manner that not even bullet should touch Akal Takht only terrorists should be killed but Army used strong weapons because there were huge number of people with weapons inside temple.

Under Bhindrawale Kalustan terrorist activity with the help of Pakistan ISI had become an unbearable situation for many . He began demanding a sepersep nation and killed anyone opposing it. And finally was supposed to have been hiding within the temple complex. The govt and the army claimed he was killed in bluestar operation but there are still doubts about it 

epraneeth77 wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

They target only Sikh because two guards, Sukhwant Singh and Beant Singh are Sikh.

epraneeth77 wrote:

Delhi HC dismisses more time. Time up for Sajjan Kumar.

https://in.news.yahoo.com/1984-anti-sikh-riots-case-051701548.html

Wonderful. A person who are get 34 years now wants more time. How funny he is?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.