The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
How to achieve our Goals?

There is no other way but to work hard to achieve your goals with total dedication. You may find many drawbacks but you must not find them a deterrent factor to reach to your goal.

Efforts is the basic thing required to achieve goals only luck is not with one can achieve goals. Those who word hard achieve their goals successfully tat the end. :)
Goal setting involves motivating oneself, working towards it and through hard work achieve those goals...Goal setting is an ongoing never ending process in life and that's what makes life interesting since you always have something to look forward to...

While setting your goals ensure they fall within your capabilities, abilities and strengths. They should be realistic. And attempt to achieve them bit by bit. An incremental development is needed. Not sudden spurt and an imminent fall.

Goal setting needs lot of fore thought. You should be able to see beyond the obvious
Goal setting involves motivating oneself, working towards it and through hard work achieve those goals...Goal setting is an ongoing never ending process in life and that's what makes life interesting since you always have something to look forward to...

While setting your goals ensure they fall within your capabilities, abilities and strengths. They should be realistic. And attempt to achieve them bit by bit. An incremental development is needed. Not sudden spurt and an imminent fall.

Goal setting needs lot of fore thought. You should be able to see beyond the obvious

Yes setting goals itself is not an easy task there should be lot of things which should be considered while fixing. :)

According to me, Good start is half done. We have to plan well before starting execution.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
I have watched a lot of motivation video in my life. I remember one line which was said by Shiv Khera and this is the 1st line in my personal diary. Whenever i open my personal diary, first of all, I read that line.

" Positive Thinking with Efforts Increases the probability of Success" .

Want to make each day Accountable

All feel good books and motivational books and programs of course teach positive attitude and positive thinking as the first and foremost requirement ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes setting goals itself is not an easy task there should be lot of things which should be considered while fixing. :)

Setting goal is not a problem but trying for them is. Otherwise these may prove like most new year resolutions. ;)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

:) Only with hones efforts we can achieve our goals.
All feel good books and motivational books and programs of course teach positive attitude and positive thinking as the first and foremost requirement ...

I believe that only at looking positive books or motivational books doesn't make any sense. We have to execute the good things in our self. Only Applying good things in our life will change our life.

Want to make each day Accountable

I think there is no short cut for achieve our goal other than working hard with out compromise. Though some people are lucky enough to achieve their goal without working much hard they can't escape for doing atleast some hard work. Positive attitude and energy helps in achieving it.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.