Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Online data entry sites should be selected carefully.You directly search yourself (not in net) and have a contract is the better method.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Hi Santosh Kumar Singh, I said that I am unemployed. Writing articles is not a regular source of income unless one is very good at writing.

Everything starts from scratch and move on to become big depending on the person's capability. Everybody dream of becoming Dhirubhai Ambani, but only few can reach near his level. I no data entry jobs have less payments at the initial level but once one is proficient in the job he/she can get good earnings.

The only problem is to get a genuine data entry work.It is better to earn something then to earn nothing. And no job is low or high quality.

I appreciate your views. No job is low or high. However, there are skilled and unskilled, lower or higher jobs depending on many factors. I understand you write well and have a potential. I understand you wish to start earning soon. But there appears no genuine online data entry jobs that may be searched on Google. Many sites need deposit of money in advance.

I suggest that instead of searching on Google, look for data entry jobs in your city. For this you have to see advertisement in local paper, contact chartered accountants/ tax advocates who may refer you to their clients. I had also got data entry job in Punjab Natioal Bank through contact. The computer job work establishments in your city may also help. In addition to data work, there are jobs like proof reading, translation, typing available which you may get with some efforts.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Data entry jobs are not a well income getting job.It should be only a side business on your leisure time.So before accepting a job think twice about all its possibilities.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Hi Santosh Kumar Singh, I said that I am unemployed. Writing articles is not a regular source of income unless one is very good at writing.

Everything starts from scratch and move on to become big depending on the person's capability. Everybody dream of becoming Dhirubhai Ambani, but only few can reach near his level. I no data entry jobs have less payments at the initial level but once one is proficient in the job he/she can get good earnings.

The only problem is to get a genuine data entry work.It is better to earn something then to earn nothing. And no job is low or high quality.

I appreciate your views. No job is low or high. However, there are skilled and unskilled, lower or higher jobs depending on many factors. I understand you write well and have a potential. I understand you wish to start earning soon. But there appears no genuine online data entry jobs that may be searched on Google. Many sites need deposit of money in advance.

I suggest that instead of searching on Google, look for data entry jobs in your city. For this you have to see advertisement in local paper, contact chartered accountants/ tax advocates who may refer you to their clients. I had also got data entry job in Punjab Natioal Bank through contact. The computer job work establishments in your city may also help. In addition to data work, there are jobs like proof reading, translation, typing available which you may get with some efforts.

Thank you for your suggestion Gulshanji, but I can't approach directly to anybody as the people who are harassing me are spending lots of money against me, are stopping others from getting jobs etc.,or if I am getting any job they are trying to humiliate me to such a extent that I had to leave that job. I am trying to survive against all odds these people are creating on me.
Data entry jobs are not a well income getting job.It should be only a side business on your leisure time.So before accepting a job think twice about all its possibilities.

I know Abid that data entry jobs are very low income jobs. I have no other options which I can do by sitting at home without or less direct contact with people. I don't need much money for my survival as I am a single person,just want a regular income so that I don't have to depend on my father's earnings.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.