Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
sumit your jokes which you posted are nice but try to post in different timings. If you post at a time those many posts in one thread there may be a chance of blocking your account by admin

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

On the set of KBC...
A guy got stuck on a Rs. 1 crore question.
He uses phone-a-friend, and chooses
his girlfriend to ask the answer.
Amitabh: Hey, you've got 30 seconds
... to answer and your time starts now!
Boy reads out the question and the 4 options.
Girl: Mil gaya time tumhe phone karne ka?
Mujhe tumse koi baat nahi karni! Byeee!! :P :D
Casey McCarthy had just arrived in New York City and was amazed at the enormity of everything.

Having drunk a pint or two on the flight over, he sorely needed to relieve himself.

The first door he entered happened to be a large health club, and he asked the clerk if he might use the men's room.

The clerk said certainly and told Casey the men's room was the third door down the corridor on the left.

Now Casey, trying to appear sober, weaved his way down the hallway remembering some of the directions.

When he reached the third door, he turned RIGHT, opened the door and immediately fell into the deep end of a pool.

The clerk, realizing Casey's mistake, ran down the hall and burst through the door, prepared to save him, and heard Casey shout, "Don't flush, I'm in here!"
Father to son after exam: "Let me see your report card."
Son: "My friend just borrowed it. He wants to scare his parents."
Dying man asks his wife.Our 4th son always looked different from the other 3 , did he have a different father ?
Wife : yes .
Man : Whose it ?Wife : Yours
Tired of constantly being broke & stuck in an un-happy marriage, a young husband decided to solve both problems by taking out a large insurance policy on his wife with himself as the beneficiary, & then arranging to have her killed.
Girl: Will you love me after marriage also?
Boy: This depends on your husband, if he allows me.
Isha the joke you wrote is good.I cant stop laughing for this.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

A little girl came home from school and said to her mother, "Mommy, today in school I was punished for something that I didn't do."
The mother exclaimed, "But that's terrible! I'm going to have a talk with your teacher about this ... by the way, what was it that you didn't do?"
The little girl replied, "My homework."
Three science students went to a pond.
The physics student said he wanted to calculate the density of water and jumped into the pond.
Then the student of mathematics said that he wanted to calculate the depth of the pond and followed the physics student.
The chemistry student waited for about an hour, then finding no trace of the two, he left concluding that both were soluble in water
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.