Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
THis one is more funny. I also can't stop laughing....
A little boy wanted $100 badly and prayed for 2 weeks but nothing happened.
Then he decided to write God a letter requesting the $100.
When the postal authorities received the letter addressed to God USA, they decided to send it to the President.
The President was so impressed, touched, and amused that he instructed his secretary to send the little boy a $5 bill. The President thought this would appear to be a lot of money to a little boy.
The little boy was delighted with the $5 and sat down to write a thank you note to God, which read:
Dear God,
Thank you very much for sending the money; however, I noticed that for some reason you had to send it through Washington, D.C. and, as usual, those jerks deducted $95.00
Little Johnny says "Mom, when I was on the bus with Daddy this morning, he told me to give up my seat to a lady."
"Well, you've done the right thing," says Mommy
"But Mommy, I was sitting on daddy's lap."
Judge: Whats the proof that you were not Overspeeding ???
Man: My Lord, I was going to my in-Law’s place to bring my wife…
... .
Judge: Case dismissed!!!
If animals have Facebook, these are most likely to be their Status Updates:

Cockroach: Managed to skip from some one’s foot step.. Man, I lead a dangerous lifestyle! :P

Cat: My 7th child is asking who is her dad..what shall I tell her??, I don’t even remember :D
Mosquito: I am HIV positive this is all due to wrong sucking !!! :/

Chicken: If tomorrow I am not updating my status, means I am being served at KFC. Love you all ♥

Octopus: I have just refilled my ink..horray!! ^_^

Pig: Oh gosh they throw the gossips that I am spreading flu…WTF!! :X

Goat : Friends,its safe now, Eid has passed :)

Pig writes a comment on Goat’s status: "Luckily I am haram"
|4 likes (Y)|

Goat replies: "Don’t you remember that after Eid is the Chinese new year..?
|11 likes (Y) ;)|
Child to the Sales Girl In a Sweets Shop:
Will You Marry Me When I Grow Up ?
Girl Smiled And Said "Yes !"
Child: Can you Give Your Future Husband A Free Chocolate. :P :)
some rajnikanth jokes you might want to read about...

1. When Rajnikanth stares at the sun in anger, the sun hides behind the moon, and this phenomena is knows as a Solar Eclipse!
  2. Rajnikanth woke up one day and decided he would share one per cent of his knowledge with the world. Thus, Google was born!
  3. What would have happened if Rajnikanth was born 150 years ago? The British would have fought for independence!
  4. When do earthquakes occur? When Rajnikanth's mobile is on vibration mode!
  5. Once Rajnikanth bunked a whole day in school. Since then, that day is known as Sunday!
  6. Before Tom Cruise, Rajnikanth was approached to do Mission Impossible. He refused, because he found the title insulting!
  7. East India Company left India in 1947, Because Rajini was supposed to be born in 1949.
  8. Genies rub Rajinikanth and he grants them three wishes.
  9. The Delhi Rajdhani Express once missed Rajinikanth. It ran as fast as it could, but failed to catch him.
Thank you said by: vikas
Kisi ki Shakal itni buri nahi hoti jitni uske voter-id-card me hoti hai..

Aur itni sunder bhi nahi hoti jitni Facebook ki profile me hoti hai..

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
सुंदर मुलगी कॉलेजमध्ये दिसली कि, कॉलेज कसं ' विधानसभेसारख' वाटत आणि ती मुलाकडे पाहुन हसली कि त्याला बिनविरोध "आमदार" झाल्यासारख वाटत, एकदा का ती लग्नाला हो म्हणाली कि मुख्यमंत्री झाल्यासारख वाटत' आणि लग्नाला एक वर्ष झालं कि मग आदर्श घोटाळा केल्यासारख वाटतं....!;-)

U knw y people say dat u dont feel sleepy wen U r in luv ?

Bcoz 4 d 1st tym u find sumthng really more beautiful den ur dreams...!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.