The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I ate out all over the world for almost 20+ years while on official tour. I have even forgotten the names of the places, what to talk of hotels etc. But that does not mean I do not like the food cooked by my dear ones back home.

I don't like eating outside as i feel most of the food we eatt outside is unhygenic.There is nothing better than the food which is made at home. :)
Friends presently the most popular member in boddunan is Sandhya Rani. She is doing the best.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Friends presently the most popular member in boddunan is Sandhya Rani. She is doing the best.

Yes, she is really very popular member of boddunan. :cheer:

Vinu
Because of her popularity she faced some problems here and left the site. :( :(

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I don't know why she left the site but i can feel her absence in the forums as i donot see much of the interesting threads lately. :)
well, i eat home cooked food

infact i am living separately from my parents so i am cooking and eating.

i thought that people will like if i share with them the names of food outlets but i see a complete opposite attitude.

if it was chinmoy dada or gulshan ji or kalayni or sandhya, they wont have insulted me like this

very bad :(

Who has insulted our sweet Swetha??
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6548]}

Only remember me when you eat outside!! Happy eating!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6547]}
We can request only to Sandhya to come back but decision is her.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

I don't know why she left the site but i can feel her absence in the forums as i donot see much of the interesting threads lately. :)

She was the women,who was making us active and also was able to generate interest in the forum.

Want to make each day Accountable

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

She was the women,who was making us active and also was able to generate interest in the forum.

I also miss her for that reason she used to start threads which interest more people and making the forum section more interesting. :)
Yes Sandhya was very active and we are missing her.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.