The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
ya sasi you are right.

I have eaten in many places in Hyderabad like Subway paradise,subway city center, subway secunderabad, subway hitech city, McD Patney, McD Abids, McD Himayat nagar,KFC Hitech city,KFC Ranigunj, Hotel chilles Ranigunj,Hotel Paradise in Paradise, Hotel Bawarchi at RTC XRoads, Hotel Sohail at saidabad, Hotel Kamat in Paradise, Hotel kamat in secunderabad, Bakery Reliance in Paradise,Gulf Bakers at Bowenpally,Karachi bakers at nampally, Swati bakery at secunderabad, hotel swati at secunderabad, hotel basera in secunderabad, hotel golden bird at secunderabad, hotel sampura at suchitra, hotel novotel at hitech city, taj banjara, taj mahal hotel at patney, Gokul at koti, Classic ice creme at ashoknagar, classic ice creme at Koti, Baskin robbins at dilshuknagar, Kabashish court at charminar,bangalore iyengar bakers...................

the list is on for hyderabad and secunderabad but i dont want to deviate from the topic........

:) yeah i remember the places i have been to eat so dont be surprised!!!!

Oh swetha that's a big list.It looks as if you don't eat at home. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
yes sanjeev she dont eat at home because she wanted to make profits of these restaurants thats why she cheked out so many.now i must say this that" ab to wahan k waiters bhi apko bhut acche se pehchante honge" hehehehe

a.s.
yes sanjeev she dont eat at home because she wanted to make profits of these restaurants thats why she cheked out so many.now i must say this that" ab to wahan k waiters bhi apko bhut acche se pehchante honge" hehehehe

Hmmm waiters kya waha ke bartan dhone wale bhi pahchan gaye honnge..hehehe.. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
omg!!!!

so much insult!!!

:(

Swetha Shenoy
well, i eat home cooked food

infact i am living separately from my parents so i am cooking and eating.

i thought that people will like if i share with them the names of food outlets but i see a complete opposite attitude.

if it was chinmoy dada or gulshan ji or kalayni or sandhya, they wont have insulted me like this

very bad :(
0006_2012-04-05.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
36_5_11_2012-04-05.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Swetha Shenoy
Nice joke Akansha. I think many of barrers are swetha fans. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

i thought that people will like if i share with them the names of food outlets but i see a complete opposite attitude.

if it was chinmoy dada or gulshan ji or kalayni or sandhya, they wont have insulted me like this

Swetha sorry if you felt insulted we were just kidding. :)

Sorry once again if you felt insulted. :)

I cannot make fun of some one eating outside. Personally, I daily eat outside. I take only dinner at home. There is nothing wrong in eating in restaurants. All this depends on convenience and liking. When you stay in a city and even if eat outside occasionally, you will know almost every famous restaurant in that city.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I ate out all over the world for almost 20+ years while on official tour. I have even forgotten the names of the places, what to talk of hotels etc. But that does not mean I do not like the food cooked by my dear ones back home.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Oh Rayansh was it official tour or world tour? You are lucky yaar that you have tasted all worlds food.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.