The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Really surprising to see its huge response.

Ushaji can you start it as a new topic...now, we can't know which film names have already given. :dry: :dry: :sick:

Yet, let me give my response.......

"Ormakal Marikkunnilla"........(Memories never die)

Next letter is 'A'

Why start another thread when this is already there ?

Aap Ki Kasam......Rajesh Khanna, Mumtaz and Sanjeev Kumar starrer

The next letter M

Ok....let us continue with this thread.

Muquaddar ka Sikandar.

Now, who is going to give the name of a movie with starting letter 'R'???

It would have been nice if other members too joined in...however, I am posting as of now...

R

Roop Ki Rani Choron Ka Raja - Dev nanad and Waheeda Rehman starrer of the sixties , had excellent music !

The next letter J

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Let me add one more....
I think our forum is sleeping today, low responses.

JEET starring Sunny deol, Salman Khan and Karishma.
I think, there is a Jeetendra film too, with the same title

Meera sandhu
The letter was with T so with T the name is:

Trimurty.

The last letter was Y.

Sharmistha Banerjee
The letter was with T so with T the name is:

Trimurty.

The last letter was Y.

Yaadom ke Baaraat...where Amir played the role of little brother among 3.
Next letter is 'T"

Meera sandhu
I think this thread will attract a lot of spam and needless posts, and also this is a very old thread that somehow escaped being locked. So closing it now. Thanks!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

T

Tere Ghar Ke Samne .....

Next Letter E

I am sorry kalyani, your post was not visible when I posted, later after I posted I saw it...please delete the post if necessary since you have already closed the tread...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

T

Tere Ghar Ke Samne .....

Next Letter E

I am sorry kalyani, your post was not visible when I posted, later after I posted I saw it...please delete the post if necessary since you have already closed the tread...

No need to delete this post Usha because I had posted this day before yesterday and all of my posts from that day were somehow lost and have now appeared after data migration. Thanks for understanding, I will lock it up now!! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.