Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ah......... I am deprived of this feeling yet. As my birth state is too far from sea or oceans.

Madhya pradesh? Am I right?

Meera sandhu
when i am standing in front of sea. My mind feels relax and peace. It is a best place to talk each other freely with our friends/relatives/life partner.

Whenever I am a seashore that makes me feel very small and when it comes towards me, I suddenly feel as if sea is greeting me and inviting me to join.
0041.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
0041_2012-02-17.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

when i am standing in front of sea. My mind feels relax and peace. It is a best place to talk each other freely with our friends/relatives/life partner.

Whenever I am a seashore that makes me feel very small and when it comes towards me, I suddenly feel as if sea is greeting me and inviting me to join.

So Sunil... I am breaking the secret....
Now, let me say what is my motive behind asking this question :)
No new answers needed, of course :laugh: :laugh:

IT IS SAID THAT, WHAT WE FEEL IN FRONT OF SEA IS WHAT WE FEEL ABOUT OUR LIFE AND OUR APPROACH TOWARDS LIFE

So friends.....
Recheck your answers and find what you think about life/ your life.

For your knowledge, The answer given by me was the same that I gave to the friend, who asked me this question. :)
She answered at once, this is your perspective about life.
So friends...hurry...quick and find yours....

For every given answers, I was reading you each of one and your character and according to me, the best answer is given by Sarala. She want to enjoy it with an ice cream. Sure.....life is for enjoyment. Isn't it?

So, everyone check your answers pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee
I am waiting for you at Bodhunan Sea shore
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5438]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5439]}

Meera sandhu
Sorry, but I never found an Ice cream seller any where on a beach despite I had been at almost every beach of this country and many abroad. May be I did not look at one but I am going to keep a close eye next time.

Sorry, but I never found an Ice cream seller any where on a beach despite I had been at almost every beach of this country and many abroad. May be I did not look at one but I am going to keep a close eye next time.

I have already told you, I like Sarala's approach to life....take everything lightly as enjoying an ice cream.....But most humans, as I am, can't do it :(
We make it a serious thing :)

Meera sandhu
Sandhya, We should take life serious in few things not in all things. As we get human life for every 84 births once . So why should we waste it being serious. We should enjoy it whenever possible but in good manner. This is what my life tought me.So when it is much necessary only we should be serious.

for suppose, when i go near to the beach or see the beach. I completely forget all my problems , work , home and every thing. Just beach and beach. If i get permission then I even want to go inside the water and play and after that i want to construct temples with sand
0005ff.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
0021ice.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I really agreed you, yaar. You are one among 100.
Do you agree with me? Isn't it the same way your approach towards life, the way you see the sea? I think, definitely a big yes from you.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5442]}{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5443]}

Meera sandhu
Sandhya, We should take life serious in few things not in all things. As we get human life for every 84 births once . So why should we waste it being serious. We should enjoy it whenever possible but in good manner. This is what my life tought me.So when it is much necessary only we should be serious.

for suppose, when i go near to the beach or see the beach. I completely forget all my problems , work , home and every thing. Just beach and beach. If i get permission then I even want to go inside the water and play and after that i want to construct temples with sand

My problem is Sarlaji, that I can never face sea lightly despite spending many years on the beaches of our contry from Goa to Kerala and from Orissa to Andhra. Not to mention the beaches of other countries, the sea always make me very small and I try to find my own value in front of it.

Sunil in every beach there will be an ice cream seller he will get a lot of business at that time.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Yes Sunil
It is your approach towards life....You can't take your life silly...
Me too...... :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.