Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

One side of Kerala is full of Arabian Sea. Can you check map of India?
Kochi is a ship yard. Don't you know? :blink:

Kochi i know but i have not been to south India ever. :)

Come here once...you will really love it....especially lakes and seashores

Meera sandhu
I know beaches of kerala are much cleaner than Mumbai. :) I want to see them but presently not getting leaves from workplace. :(
I love to play in see as that is good for body. Every one who is near sea must take bath in the sea.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I know beaches of kerala are much cleaner than Mumbai. :) I want to see them but presently not getting leaves from workplace. :(

Cherai beach of Ernakulam-Thrissur border is really nice. No waves there. That's the peculiarity.
From Ernakulam Marine beach+park, you can see ships standing there. At night, really a nice treat for our eyes, since all ships will be lighted.
Our Vizhinjam/Kovalam will become harbour soon, due to low tides

Meera sandhu

Cherai beach of Ernakulam-Thrissur border is really nice. No waves there. That's the peculiarity.
From Ernakulam Marine beach+park, you can see ships standing there. At night, really a nice treat for our eyes, since all ships will be lighted.

I will visit them once. :)

I know it needs at least 15~20 days to visit them. :)

boat service is also available at Marine beach every evening...you can travel through sea for half or 1 hour

Meera sandhu

boat service is also available at Marine beach every evening...you can travel through sea for half or 1 hour

Isn't it risky to travel in boat in sea. :unsure: I don't know swimming i think i should not try it. :laugh:

Isn't it risky to travel in boat in sea. :unsure: I don't know swimming i think i should not try it. :laugh:[/quote]

Don't worry, it's closed one...also it's going in still sea.....also, alot of life guards available.

Meera sandhu
There is no risk in travel via boat if the boat is high fied. Then in that, swimmers also will be there. if there any accident like that or falling into water then these swimmers will takecare

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

There is no risk in travel via boat if the boat is high fied. Then in that, swimmers also will be there. if there any accident like that or falling into water then these swimmers will takecare

Do you have boat services at Vishakhapattanam?
It's also a shipyard and harbour like Kochi, isn't it?

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.