Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sandhya.. You are lucky then.. I always like to spend my holidays near sea.. but as sea is quite far away from our place, we rarely visit it.. In fact, we may be visited sea only 3 or 4 times.

Actually temperature is also low, comparing to other places.
My home is only 4-5 kms away. At rainy season, we can clearly hear sea roaring

And what about humidity? :unsure:

You may be sweating even in winters..hehehe.. :woohoo:
I haven't said 3 to 4 hours.. I don't know exactly distance.. but its too far away from my city too.

3~4 times only but Gujarat is nearby sea. :unsure: :)
Sandhya.. You are lucky then.. I always like to spend my holidays near sea.. but as sea is quite far away from our place, we rarely visit it.. In fact, we may be visited sea only 3 or 4 times.

Actually temperature is also low, comparing to other places.
My home is only 4-5 kms away. At rainy season, we can clearly hear sea roaring

And what about humidity? :unsure:

You may be sweating even in winters..hehehe.. :woohoo:

Now at thrissur since my husband is working here.
But when our relatives come here, they can't tolerate heat. Also, when we go home, appears as if we are in paradise....that much difference in temperature.

Meera sandhu
I haven't said 3 to 4 hours.. I don't know exactly distance.. but its too far away from my city too.

3~4 times only but Gujarat is nearby sea. :unsure: :)

Yes.. But still its not that near from my place that I can go their frequently. :pinch:

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
For us sea is near as our place is at coastal area. But i goto beach very rare like yearly once. But I love beach alot

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

For us sea is near as our place is at coastal area. But i goto beach very rare like yearly once. But I love beach alot

Hi Sarala if i had a sea near my home i would love to go there every day for a morning walk. :)

Hi Sarala if i had a sea near my home i would love to go there every day for a morning walk. :)

Our Kovalam beach is filled with foreigners like in Goa. I think, you know that.

From all beaches we can see sun set.

But at the tip of India(once, it was Kerala), Kanya kumari, we can see both sunrise and sun set.
2 hrs from my home.
Is there any other place in the world, where we can see both sunrise and sunset? :dry: ...I think no

Meera sandhu

Our Kovalam beach is filled with foreigners like in Goa. I think, you know that.

But at the tip of India(once, it was Kerala), Kanya kumari, we can see both sunrise and sun set.
2 hrs from my home.
Is there any other place in the world, where we can see both sunrise and sunset? :dry: ...I think no

I don't about the beaches in Kerala but yes in Goa there are beaches where we find foreigners mostly. :)

2 hrs from my home.

I don't about the beaches in Kerala but yes in Goa there are beaches where we find foreigners mostly. :)

One side of Kerala is full of Arabian Sea. Can you check map of India?
Kochi is a ship yard. Don't you know? :blink:

Meera sandhu

2 hrs from my home.

One side of Kerala is full of Arabian Sea. Can you check map of India?
Kochi is a ship yard. Don't you know? :blink:

Kochi i know but i have not been to south India ever. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.