Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I saw sea first time when i was in final year of my engineering and was very much feared at first sight. :silly: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
I saw sea first time when i was in final year of my engineering and was very much feared at first sight. :silly: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

So, it means, you first see your life near, when you were about 21-22 years of age....unbelievable

Meera sandhu

So, it means, you first see your life near, when you were about 21-22 years of age....unbelievable

Never got a chance to see it as there is no sea near Delhi. :(

I went to Goa from college where i saw the sea first time. :)

I think, it's the same case of MP people too.

Our house is in coastal belt.....full of seas everywhere :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

That's true for those people who live here in Delhi i can guarantee at least 60% of them would not have seen sea. :laugh: :woohoo:
:(

That's true for those people who live here in Delhi i can guarantee at least 60% of them would not have seen sea. :laugh: :woohoo:[/quote]

i am really surprised...
My husband's house is near Kovalam, below 1 km from sea. If houses had not come in between, we would have got its view from terrace itself.

Meera sandhu
Sandhya.. You are lucky then.. I always like to spend my holidays near sea.. but as sea is quite far away from our place, we rarely visit it.. In fact, we may be visited sea only 3 or 4 times.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Sandhya.. You are lucky then.. I always like to spend my holidays near sea.. but as sea is quite far away from our place, we rarely visit it.. In fact, we may be visited sea only 3 or 4 times.

3~4 Hours but mine is 1500 Kms away from my hometown..hehehe.. :woohoo:

Actually temperature is also low, comparing to other places.
My home is only 4-5 kms away. At rainy season, we can clearly hear sea roaring

Meera sandhu
I haven't said 3 to 4 hours.. I don't know exactly distance.. but its too far away from my city too.

@Sandhya.. Wow.. Here at city its already too much temp raising.. :pinch:

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.