Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[quote]sasikanth.K wrote:
Yes Sandhya You are right there are many more useful topics which are buried under old forums. Once I taken them front now they are again buried.

I think I get only 21 pages, not beyond that. But I am really interested to know about buried topics. There are many valuable members in the site who are not active now. I want to go through their topics, for sure.
[/quote]

sandhya actually there are N number of threads and the older ones are archived. If you want to search for any topic, you can either select the category, such as Announcements, Humor & jokes etc. in Search box and see the number of topics that are there. or you could search by typing keywords of what you want to see. Almost all relevant and social issues and topics have a thread in boddunan, you will have spend some time searching for it.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes, I will go through them for sure. It may bring back some of our valuable members back to our forum. I am hoping so :)

Meera sandhu
Sandhya Many old posts are deleted once there was more than 50 pages now the older posts deleted so now only 20 pages left here.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

sasikanth, I said in my earlier post they are archived, not deleted. If you search, you can get them. But whenever you want to bring any topic to front, first think really hard about its relevance now!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Sasikanth
there are alot of forums which are unnecessary in the forums section.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Hello Ajay,
happy to see you back. Why can't you join us and share some nice ideas with us. Spare some moments from your leisure time for us. I think, you were an active member yesterday, but not getting enough time now. Yet, try to login at least once everyday. :)

Sandhya,
Ans1) ABOUT BEING ACTIVE: Thanks for your nice words and, believe me, I try my level best to log in to the site once everyday but somehow I fail in this effort due to my hectic and tight schedule.. But I can assure you that whenever I will get time I will make myself available to the site.

Ans2) ABOUT INTIMATING MODERATORS: I appreciate your humble effort in intimating the moderators about those repeated threads and I believe you are on a role. To be frank, I am very much pleased with your performance in the site so far and I only hope that you keep this quality work in the future too.

3) ABOUT POSTING PICTURES: As rightly pointed out by Kalyani G, that posting pictures though might look attractive in the initial stages but, believe me, they could prove disastrous for a site in the long run. Even I stopped adding pictures to my articles and the last article that I submitted in the site does not contain any picture. I know I might get credited with less cash but then the concern of site matters for me first.

4) ABOUT ACTIVITING OLD THREADS: You can go through the threads that were posted long before if you are interested in it but if you ask me I would ask you not to post on those threads. Why? Because answering in old threads mean pushing back some fresh threads behind which is not likely or healthy for a forum.

5) CONCLUSION: And last but not the least, keep participating and sharing your ideas in all the sections of the site and believe me there is hardly any site like boddunan today which can groom you as a complete person or an author for the future...! :)
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Nice explanation by Ajay about forums participation.

But Ajay when I wrote my article that one of moderator told me add picture for good looking.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Hello every one concerned, I am the latest member here therefore not aware about the activities which are not liked by all and sundry. Anyway, I am on my way to navigate the site and find its proper usage to get accustomed.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Hi Sunil! A warm welcome to you! Happy navigating!!All the very best to you!
Thank you said by: suni51
Welcome sunil.spend some time with this site and you will soon understand how it works......read The FAQ and i think most of your questions will be solved therein......

smriti
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.