Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Similar threads, unwelcoming threads, threads that does not bring any discussions, threads hijacked from other sites and threads that does not bring in any value to the site are being posted here in this site from time on. I know some senior members are aware of this but some how they do not speak up or come forward for one reason or other. May be the reason behind these threads are to earn points in bulks (though point system is not active now, I guess, for initiating threads and I give thanks to Maverick for employing this). But still it is being utilized to win awards like DFA.

At the same time, I do find one or two honest moderators and editors fighting for the cause including Kalyani and G.K.Ajmani. I have seen several times Mr. Ajmani, somehow, giving life to the lifeless threads by posting his valuable inputs. Besides, Kalyani, too on her part doing her level best and sweating out to put an end to this unwelcome scenarios.

Here, I would like to suggest that the members too on their parts have to bring creativity in their approach by posing interesting threads which not only add value to the site but also encourages discussions.

I would suggest the members to do the necessary research before initiating any thread and plead them to post them in their own words. Finally, I would like to add that this site is yours as you spend some valuable time with it hence take the necessary initiative to bring quality by your unique posts and inputs...!
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Nice steps taken by Kalyani Mam.we should create new new topics to get more interest in forum otherwise we will be bored to answer.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Yes, its a good move, but before locking we should think a while why to lock this forum, why they have created it and then only we should take a move

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I just wish we could have a few moderators or editors like Kalyani and this should not be interpreted that I am not acknowledging the role of few others.But she has been very pro-active and never stops at calling a spade a spade to use a cliche! It's worth pondering here that Boddunan is no longer a babe - rather it's very much on its way to adulthood! We must understand the only way to survival is growth and quality is the driver of growth.I would request you all to strive for it - don't encourage spammers,it's in your interest to isolate them and ultimately force them in to thinking of leaving to the land of their choice! When I say this,please note that I have no vested interest in making such an appeal.What has forced me to be vocal on this issue is the supreme interest of boddunan and its members.I know once again my Karma status would be under attack as it is already! What does it prove,it proves that I am bang on target and successful! And rightly happy!!!
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Before locking forum Editors must check the date of the forum. When the same topic is created it must be locked old must not be locked.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

sasi here they are locking without thinking a while why such question is posted and they declare that there wont be any discussions can be done on the question. this is really bad.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Ok Sarala you can unlock that forums and lock the new ones you are also having that rights.

@Sarala

Being a moderator yourself,I don't think it's proper to raise your reservations right here! You can take it up with the administration.
Sarala what you told will be applicable to you also. SO you also must take care.

Hello Ajay,
happy to see you back. Why can't you join us and share some nice ideas with us. Spare some moments from your leisure time for us. I think, you were an active member yesterday, but not getting enough time now. Yet, try to login at least once everyday. :)

Then about locking threads.
I think, for past 10 days, I have reported to moderator at least 10-15 threads and I am happy to say, moderator has locked them as soon he/she received my message. It's true. It is really a headache to see repeated threads and it reduces our interest, also while seeing irrelevant or just a 'thanks for sharing' messages repeatedly post .

I am thinking.....it's only a suggestion.
When we like some one's message, pictures, images etc.....why can't we thank them, by adding similar ones also from our side. Suppose, we like a picture. We can post our thanks, along with some pictures in that category from our own library. I think it will be really nice and forum will look more fresh.
Nowadays Alam is really doing this, by posting some more from his library. Let us all also follow him, avoiding just typing a thanks or want some more.....posts.
what do you say?
Also, I want to know, whether we can get threads started before 6 months or 1 year. Some interesting topics may be there waiting for us to restart :)

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: ajay
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.