As valentine month is on its half way, let me ask your opinion. Do share your views.
One of my friends use to say, "It is good to be loved at least once before marriage. But never marry that person. If love life settles in marriage, it will mark 'the end ' to the fantasy world of love. If you want to keep your love live in heart, never marry that person. It will stay with you whole through the life"

In other words, he says, "Only unsuccessful love stories will become immortal". What is your opinion? Is he right? Does love marriages mark the end of love life?

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Success is preferable everywhere. a successful love ending in marriage is welcome. But this will not make an interesting story as this has no news value. Literature and songs are best based on tragedy rather than comedy. Best songs are those that tell of the saddest thought. A successful love will make a happy couple but not interesting story.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Hello there SandhyaJi, I know what you mean by quoting about unsuccessful sories getting popular, that could be true up to some extent as those get spread due to different reasons. But there are lots of successful love stories which are as popular. Take mine for instance, mine is successful and as popular. :blush:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Hello Sunil,
Can you tell your love story in a few words??

Meera sandhu
Of the stories I have read one thing runs very common- that's separation either by death or other otherwise add notes of poignancy to any love story.Untimely end of Mumtaaz led Shah Jahan to create the world's first monument of love!!
Of the stories I have read one thing runs very common- that's separation either by death or other otherwise add notes of poignancy to any love story.Untimely end of Mumtaaz led Shah Jahan to create the world's first monument of love!!

Leave History.
What is your opinion of real life love stories at present?
Does love marriages cause end to the fantasy of love?
36_5_11_2012-02-15.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
000203F2_2012-02-15.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5342]}
Leave fantasy for the moment,love your love always!!!
Sandhya, there is nothing like that, Love marriage does not end fantasy that the love in that marriage is true. If it is attraction and the people are thinking it is love then the fantasy of love gets ends in few day.

whether it is love marriage or arranged marriage, the matter is true love should be in the people and mutual understanding and trust is the main thing. there is nothing like that that we should get loved or should love before marriage and not marry that person nothing like that.

Everything depends up that situation , true love , trust and understanding.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Where is our Sasi hiding? Let him say :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
00020691_2012-02-15.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5343]}
Sasi is shedding buckets of water - sorry tears in his wife's absence!!
1.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
2_2012-02-15.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5343]}
Sasi is shedding buckets of water - sorry tears in his wife's absence!!

We all know it very well...they are only crocodile tears.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5344]}
And in her absence he is preparing food like this and eating alone.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5345]}

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.