Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Isha, here the discussion is about successfull lie on your life. Lets share your experience:)

Vinu
Once We all friends make a guy full. We gave him a duplicate appointment letter and he believed it and then and there he offered us many sweets and then we went for a cinema.In 92 then he made expenses of Rs 400.Then we told the truth.He did not talk with us for one month.
Actually he never do any expenses and did not joined in any feast.So we planned and told him lie.
Now he is working as a income tax officer and when we met he does many expenses and at last he remembered that story.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Once We all friends make a guy full. We gave him a duplicate appointment letter and he believed it and then and there he offered us many sweets and then we went for a cinema.In 92 then he made expenses of Rs 400.Then we told the truth.He did not talk with us for one month.
Actually he never do any expenses and did not joined in any feast.So we planned and told him lie.
Now he is working as a income tax officer and when we met he does many expenses and at last he remembered that story.

This may at your college days.....some friends made 'Bhakra' of course. :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Nice experience shared.
I am also searching previous pages of my mind to find one. I will post it, sure.

Meera sandhu
I said lies when they are necessary for good deed. but I never willing said lie to fool others.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Successful lie in 2012. Friends 90% people are expert in that. Not one or two lies but many lies are told in whole day and that obviously becomes successful by the end of the day.
Right Sandhya .We made him Bhakra.This was in my collage life .Once I tell his wife also and she supported me and told still he is like that.

So Sunil is the cousin brother of Dharmaraj. So he is going to be a role model soon.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

So Sunil is the cousin brother of Dharmaraj. So he is going to be a role model soon.

Can't understand? Can you explain sasi?

Meera sandhu
Can you explain Sasi who is Dharamraj?Are you speaking about any Tamil star?

Successful lie in 2012. Friends 90% people are expert in that. Not one or two lies but many lies are told in whole day and that obviously becomes successful by the end of the day.

ya not only 90% even every one will lie on his life time at any one stage... :huh: ;)

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.