Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thank you Sandhya I love telling truth so I never feel shy towards truth.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Sandhya, but still you didnt shared your experience.,

By class tests are really comedy at our college days. You know college days are for fun and we open our books just 1 week before our final sem exams.
So, if class tests come, we will decide and divide essays among us....i.e. a mutual understanding. 5 persons is necessary to study 5 essays, at least a little to write it in paper.
You know, we are really co-operative.....as 'A friend in need is friend indeed'
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
But at final exams, we don't get even a single minute to look at faces of each other....also chairs are kept at distance :P

Hoping, none of my teachers are seeing this

Yes, collage exams are very funny... :) its good you takes your books one week before:) I take my books only one day before exam:):) So it will be very funny while writing exams:):).
You are correct on final exams we cant able wait for our friends to help :)

Vinu
This type of cheating happens only at class tests, since we are sitting near. If we find, one of us knows answer of a particular question, we need not study it. We refer some other part.

But at final year exams, no such things are possible since 'time' is the main problem :)

Meera sandhu
I never did cheating in exam. I always believe my self and write on my own.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I never used to cheat in exams.. Because I was always feared of getting caught. But during my 10th exam one of sir was allowing such snicking .. So I did it and no chance of getting caught too. :D

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
I never used to cheat in exams.. Because I was always feared of getting caught. But during my 10th exam one of sir was allowing such snicking .. So I did it and no chance of getting caught too. :D

Its good to know few staffs allow us to cheat on exams. Do you think this is good??? :huh:

Vinu

Its good to know few staffs allow us to cheat on exams. Do you think this is good??? :huh:

Surely its not good..But yes good for students.. :laugh: Well, it was for very short period so couldn't see much from others.:lol:

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
I think this kind of activities only happens on somewhere at sometimes and not mostly. :huh:

Vinu
I think this kind of activities only happens on somewhere at sometimes and not mostly. :huh:

If so, there is no need for supplementary exams :woohoo: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

If so, there is no need for supplementary exams :woohoo: :laugh:

What is means by supplementary exams!!?!? :huh:

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.