Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5577]}
Did I ever cheat? Did I
not? :unsure: :huh: :blink: Hmmmm! I am not disclosing that here!! :lol:

A wise woman!!

Me too! Me too!

Meera sandhu
[quote]chinmoymukherjee wrote:
000203D1_2012-02-22.gif

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Did I ever cheat? Did I
not? Hmmmm! I am not disclosing that here!!

A wise woman!!

Me too! Me too! [/quote]

HA HA HA!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Ha ha ha! Chinmoy!! I do not want to take the risk of my teachers ever stumbling on to my confessions here! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

That is indirect confession, isn't it

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

[quote]Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Ha ha ha! Chinmoy!! I do not want to take the risk of my teachers ever stumbling on to my confessions here!

That is indirect confession, isn't it [/quote]

HA ha ha!! but since I actually did not say it, it can never be proved!!! :woohoo: :evil: :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

[quote]Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Ha ha ha! Chinmoy!! I do not want to take the risk of my teachers ever stumbling on to my confessions here!

That is indirect confession, isn't it

HA ha ha!! but since I actually did not say it, it can never be proved!!! :woohoo: :evil: :woohoo:[/quote]
I am sure they are wise enough to make it out, once grilled, you sure will confess it directly. :whistle:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Actually a friend in need is a friend indeed..
It is in exam hall that we are really in need of a friend :P :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Among you all I am the one who have spoken the truth as the truth is truth as our mind knows.
i think you need to change the question

it is 'Have you ever cheated on an Exam?'

how can anyone cheat 'on' an exam? the question becomes, are we cheating on the word 'exam' :D

it should actually be 'have you ever cheated during exams?' or 'have you ever cheated in an exam?'

it sounds better :)

Did my question was not correct earlier???:(
Did anyone changed my question??!

Vinu
Among you all I am the one who have spoken the truth as the truth is truth as our mind knows.

Isha, i too spoken truth as i know What i did on my childhood.:)

Vinu
This is good . We shouldn't hide our truth. Better to expose it. I also believe in the same.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.