Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Frankly speaking I tried some time to see the answer of the in front student but never get success in that because I was fearing to be caught.
A teacher was there at my school who often say at Exam hall,(for joke)
"Never look at each one's faces"
Reason...
Multiple choice questions can be answered/helped by using action codes
If answer is
Choice A.........Blink your eyes
Choice B..........Scrap your head
Choice C..........Coughing
And so on....... :cheer: :P :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
This is good . We shouldn't hide our truth. Better to expose it. I also believe in the same.

Still many friends didnt shared their experience :(. Lets see...

Vinu
Yes I had cheated in exam many times I had taken paper of friend and written.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Yes I had cheated in exam many times I had taken paper of friend and written.

Good boy, at least one came out to tell the truth :)

Meera sandhu
Sandhya, but still you didnt shared your experience.,

Vinu
Industrial and commercial law was a subject and there were many case and year there.I used my hand to cheat of that years.
Finally I scored 40 and that was my pass subject and need 35 to pass but that was not added in my hons subject.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Sandhya, but still you didnt shared your experience.,

By class tests are really comedy at our college days. You know college days are for fun and we open our books just 1 week before our final sem exams.
So, if class tests come, we will decide and divide essays among us....i.e. a mutual understanding. 5 persons is necessary to study 5 essays, at least a little to write it in paper.
You know, we are really co-operative.....as 'A friend in need is friend indeed'
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
But at final exams, we don't get even a single minute to look at faces of each other....also chairs are kept at distance :P

Hoping, none of my teachers are seeing this

Meera sandhu
Once I carried notes to exam hall for copying. But in the process of making notes, I got well prepared and so did not use these. I was never caught copying.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I have never cheated in my exams. Whoever asked me answers, I have simply lied to them.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.