Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think this kind of activities only happens on somewhere at sometimes and not mostly. :huh:

Lol .. surely it not happens more. Students will not care about exam at all if such things happen most.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
I never cheated in exams. :) I donnot know why my hands used to shake whenever i used to cheat in exams.Yes many times it had happened thsoe who cheated in exams got higher marks than me at that it used to hurt me a lot. :)
I never cheated in exams. :) I donnot know why my hands used to shake whenever i used to cheat in exams.Yes many times it had happened thsoe who cheated in exams got higher marks than me at that it used to hurt me a lot. :)

You should had used your eyes for sneaking around.. This way your hand will not shake.. He he.. :lol: Joking..

You should had used your eyes for sneaking around.. This way your hand will not shake.. He he.. :lol: Joking..

I corelate it with an incident of my college days.One of my friend who was sitting behind me in the exam of fluid mechanics was not well in exam days and was really worried how will he pass the exam.I assured him and said don't worry i will help you to pass and he literally copied my answer sheet in that exam and imagine he got 66/100 and i got 62/100 in that exam.i was really shoched when i saw it. :laugh: :woohoo:

yes, its because of fear. There are many students doesn't have fear while cheating on exams. :dry:

Vinu

yes, its because of fear. There are many students doesn't have fear while cheating on exams. :dry:

I always wonder how they do that it needs lot of courage.I know many students in the college who passed their degree by cheating and the height is they are on the top positions in the company at least better than me. :)

I corelate it with an incident of my college days.One of my friend who was sitting behind me in the exam of fluid mechanics was not well in exam days and was really worried how will he pass the exam.I assured him and said don't worry i will help you to pass and he literally copied my answer sheet in that exam and imagine he got 66/100 and i got 62/100 in that exam.i was really shoched when i saw it. :laugh: :woohoo:

Lol :woohoo:

How did it happened?? May be he was sneaking some other's answer sheets with yours.. :lol:

Now I remember a wit from a Malayalam film.
3 students sitting in 3 rows one after the other in exam hall. One copies from the other. Third student copies from the second.
When result comes, 1st and 3rd students win. The person who was sitting in between, failed. Do you know the reason?
First and third were writing chemistry and the person in between them was writing history.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
(Subjects are different. I just quoted as chemistry and history. that's all)

Meera sandhu
Now I remember a wit from a Malayalam film.
3 students sitting in 3 rows one after the other in exam hall. One copies from the other. Third student copies from the second.
When result comes, 1st and 3rd students win. The person who was sitting in between, failed. Do you know the reason?
First and third were writing chemistry and the person in between them was writing history.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
(Subjects are different. I just quoted as chemistry and history. that's all)

How it is possible, if the 3rd person is coping from 2nd then, how 3rd student get pass?? as 2nd student writing history and 3rd student writing chemistry??

Vinu
[

How it is possible, if the 3rd person is coping from 2nd then, how 3rd student get pass?? as 2nd student writing history and 3rd student writing chemistry??[/quote]

First one was writing chemistry, (studying the subject).
2nd person don't even know what was his subject. His subject was history. But he copied chemistry into his answer sheet :laugh: :laugh:
3rd person was writing chemistry. He copied answers from second one's paper. So, he also get through the exam.
The person between them laid eggs :laugh: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.