The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Give some tips to increase the interest among members in this thread.
My suggestion is to post at least five topics daily.

I am also trying to start more threads here as that is the way we can increase interest of people here. :) I started 3 threads today.. :)

Really nice threads......expecting some more :)

Meera sandhu
Give some tips to increase the interest among members in this thread.
My suggestion is to post at least five topics daily.

I am also trying to start more threads here as that is the way we can increase interest of people here. :) I started 3 threads today.. :)

Really nice threads......expecting some more :)

Thanks. :)

I will as i think people are starting lesser threads here. :)
Sanjeev...
I joined here on January 10th. Within 2 months, I started more than 100 threads. Now I am exhausted. Want some another person to start some interesting ones. :)

Meera sandhu
Sanjeev...
I joined here on January 10th. Within 2 months, I started more than 100 threads. Now I am exhausted. Want some another person to start some interesting ones. :)

Don't worry i will help you now and will start few threads. :)

I know its easy for people to respond to the thread than to start new one. :)
[quote]Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

This topic reads BORING, isn't it? I am feeling the same there, no good discussions are coming up and the topics which are interesting are being intercepted by bully in the pack. That can happen to any forum and that forum becomes dull and boring. Some inexperienced or persons thinking themselves over smart. That makes a site lively or boring.

Wonder which bullies you are talking about? I would really like to know!!

I think this would be out of contest to discuss about the forums in question here, this is about a US forum where we three are very active and popular. In case you want to know about the same, ask me through PM. [/quote]

Oh well that's okay then! I am more concerned about such things happening here in boddunan, so just wanted to now. Anyway, such things always happen a lot in other forums, especially the one you are talking about, I too am a member there but am now using that site more for search than discussions! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Okay.. I will start many too.. may be in next week because currently I am having too much travelling.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Okay.. I will start many too.. may be in next week because currently I am having too much travelling.

Why are you traveling too much? That must be really boring. ;)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Why are you traveling too much? That must be really boring. ;)

You should know that as you are doing that too often too.. :laugh:

Yes from last two I really got bored by driving my old car.. My dad is having some work and as he can't drive like before I am going with him..

So as we left the home he mostly use my laptop for his stock market.. so not getting more time on online. :pinch:

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Now again the forum section has become bore and dry. There is no interesting threads also. I wish some one like sandhya take the initiative and work on it.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Now again the forum section has become bore and dry. There is no interesting threads also. I wish some one like sandhya take the initiative and work on it.

Ya, its really very bore. :( but, now i cant able to be active as i have some personnel works. :(

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.