The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
forum section was so boring from past 4-5 days but now the magic is back.now its all fun. :laugh:

I am seeing an active member in you. Why can't you spare some more time. Now, my assignment.......

Your forum assignment is most important and you can't shirk it!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6636]}
sleeping-in-class.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
forum section was so boring from past 4-5 days but now the magic is back.now its all fun. :laugh:

I am seeing an active member in you. Why can't you spare some more time. Now, my assignment.......

Of course, I will

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6645]}
dancing_2012-04-14.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
sandhya ji i love to spend time here,but as my MAT exam is coming im not able to spend more time here. :(

a.s.

Of course, I will

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6645]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6653]}
chinmoy ji is dancing in happiness.because there is nothing boring in this forum..chinmoy ji i must say you are a good dancer too..hehehehehe :P :laugh: :lol: :woohoo:

a.s.
chinmoy ji is dancing in happiness.because there is nothing boring in this forum..chinmoy ji i must say you are a good dancer too..hehehehehe :P :laugh: :lol: :woohoo:

His favourite number is Thandava.....he has already revealed :evil:
000203F6_2012-04-14.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
i havent listened this song ever..is this malyalam aur bengali song?? :blink: :blink:

a.s.
Hahah come on this kind of Tandav the dance of lord Shiva. they pronounce it like that.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I like it but that doesn't mean I perform it!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6669]}

I like it but that doesn't mean I perform it!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6669]}

But of course you are doing it in forum :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.