The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
hehehehe thats really funny sandhya ji.. :laugh: :laugh:
chinmoy ji have you ever tried it?? oh sorry will not make you more angry else you will open your third eye like shiv ji and will burn me with your anger.im scared. :sick: :(

a.s.
Thanks God i have beggars as my role models therefore i have nothing to loose. I am such a simple guy.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

chinmoy ji have you ever tried it?? oh sorry will not make you more angry else you will open your third eye like shiv ji and will burn me with your anger.im scared. :sick: :(

A bit difference....Chinmayjee opens his third eye whenever he is pleased :evil:
pullhair_2012-04-15.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

A bit difference....Chinmayjee opens his third eye whenever he is pleased :evil:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6690]}

I think, now he is picking his lice :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
36_5_11_2012-04-16.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

Not Lice!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6693]}
Can't you differentiate between hairs and lice!!

I doubt whether you have put on a wig to cover your bald head while taking this profile photo :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Not Lice!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6693]}
Can't you differentiate between hairs and lice!!

Meera sandhu
chinmoy ji use mediker shampoo. it will removen all your lices and you dont have to do so then or else hire a monkey.because they are good in doing so.. :whistle: :laugh: :laugh:

a.s.
chinmoy ji use mediker shampoo. it will removen all your lices and you dont have to do so then or else hire a monkey.because they are good in doing so.. :whistle: :laugh: :laugh:

I doubt whether our baby angel owns a monkey at her home :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
no no i dont hire any monkey at home.but you must know about ayodhya.i live near by it.and there are plenty of monkeys living in this city.And i have seen them doing that.They sit together or in group and search for lices in each others head and after taking them out they eat it. And many people say that if they will see you doing so they will not leave you until they not remove all the lice from your head.. :laugh: :laugh:
cat33.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.