The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My present preoccupation is preventing me from being active! But it is true that going through the forum posts for the past few days has not been a pleasurable experience!
Just 5rs short to reach that 750 mark.....
So, I have decided to reach top 10 this week by Forums:P

May start some new threads, even if I can't be active here for some days.
Really ......forum threads are really struggling....
I wonder why some another person can't do it :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Here again I would stress the collective aspect of it and many members in the past did it and many would do so in future. I for one, never believe that I am indispensable as it is true in any other field in life!
[quote]Here again I would stress the collective aspect of it and many members in the past did it and many would do so in future. I for one, never believe that I am indispensable as it is true in any other field in life! [/quote]

I agree, no one is ever indispensable whatever the walk of life! And thinking one is, is only a misconception about one self!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

The day we know the truth that every one has his/her role to play and walk off the stage, That's how the life goes for us.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

This is team work one individual cannot do it.I tried hard to make it more live but all my efforts went in vain as i did not see people being more active on the forums.I hope Sandhya could do it and make this section as interesting it was in the past.Moreover i would like Sunil to be as active as he was in the past. :)

This team work one individual cannot do it.I tried hard to make it more live but all my efforts went in vain as i did not see people being more active on the forums.I hope Sandhya could do it and make this section as interesting it was in the past.Moreover i would like Sunil to be as active as he was in the past. :)

Yes, I have seen many of the nice threads started by you. Really, I forget to mention your effort.... :( Today, I will start some

Meera sandhu

This team work one individual cannot do it.I tried hard to make it more live but all my efforts went in vain as i did not see people being more active on the forums.I hope Sandhya could do it and make this section as interesting it was in the past.Moreover i would like Sunil to be as active as he was in the past. :)

Yes, I have seen many of the nice threads started by you. Really, I forget to mention your effort.... :( Today, I will start some

Than you Sandhya but there was no one to pull them up. :laugh:
forum section was so boring from past 4-5 days but now the magic is back.now its all fun. :laugh:

a.s.
forum section was so boring from past 4-5 days but now the magic is back.now its all fun. :laugh:

I am seeing an active member in you. Why can't you spare some more time. Now, my assignment.......
2_2012-04-13-3.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.